wiimote connects just fine to my pc, but not to dolphin

talljake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i go and connect my wiimote to my pc it installs and connects just fine, no problems whatsoever. however when i load a game with dolphin and try to connect it, it goes through this endless hell loop of trying to install drivers, then it fails with the explination "device unplugged." this loop does not stop until i close dolphin completely.

the thing is, i have successfully connected my wiimote twice before, but now it is refusing to connect at ALL. am i doing something wrong? is there something wrong with my wiimote?

i am using dolphin 5.0-8716, windows 7, and my PC has built-in bluetooth.

mckenziesdaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i go and connect my wiimote to my pc it installs and connects just fine, no problems whatsoever. however when i load a game with dolphin and try to connect it, it goes through this endless hell loop of trying to install drivers, then it fails with the explination "device unplugged." this loop does not stop until i close dolphin completely.

the thing is, i have successfully connected my wiimote twice before, but now it is refusing to connect at ALL. am i doing something wrong? is there something wrong with my wiimote?

i am using dolphin 5.0-8716, windows 7, and my PC has built-in bluetooth.

I have that very same issue, I will have my controllers connect and work for a bit then stop. Some people have told me it is the blue tooth drivers that windows installs. Others have told me it is because I am not using the mayflash wireless sensor bar. So it isn't just you.

gamefreak955

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's tricky, but there is nothing wrong with your wiimotes.
you could try uninstalling the wiimotes un-pairing in bluetooth, or even uninstalling the bluetooth driver in device manager (you should make sure you have a copy if you do).
i've had luck pairing with default ms drivers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm NEVER horny