Hacking Wiikey Update - New Coders

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm annoyed of the fact that the Wiikey got praised the most of all modchips, but actually it's the worst. The cyclowiz and the Wiinja team were faster. And speed is a the biggest plus for me.

WarioIta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wiikey has the better hardware, but it's development team sucks. that's the real problem, but I think we'll see that update soon

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to clarify some important points :

1- There is NO game called Super Mario Galaxy NOR a game console called Wii it is all fake and fabrications.
2- There is NO update for Wiinja NOR CycloWiz it is all an illusion and a big lie.
3- Team WiiKey got rid of its lazy SINGLE programmer who was responsible of ALL the programming.
4- Team WiiKey is NOT begging to get help from other teams (e.g team D2CKey ).
5- Team WiiKey is pleased to confirm that it has now identified the copy protection method responsible and created a fix.
6- Team WiiKey is facing a challenge to create a delivery system to allow existing Wiikeys to be updated.
7- The update WILL be out VERY soon.
8- Team WiiKey has a VERY good reputation in keeping to its updates release dates.

Thank you and no questions please..

IIM.jpg

shane1972

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

Guys dont bag the wiikey team that fast.
If they lost there coder then thats most likely the delay.
Im sure Super Mario Galaxy is not the only game that you are wanting to play.
I also want to play Mario but am willing to wait.
Chill.

Shane

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Come ON people. Mario is just a game! It's not your frigging source of oxygen, so just let it sit there for a few days. You're getting this for FREE remember?

biscuit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PAL wii and I'm about halfway through super mario galaxy now.
Is the problems your all having because you have the wiikey?
I ask because I have a cyclowiz and its never caused be a problem this epic.
Anyway back to SMG.............

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a PAL wii and I'm about halfway through super mario galaxy now.
Is the problems your all having because you have the wiikey?
I ask because I have a cyclowiz and its never caused be a problem this epic.
Anyway back to SMG.............

wtf.gif
DOH!!!!!
wacko.gif

Knolli

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Come ON people. Mario is just a game! It's not your frigging source of oxygen, so just let it sit there for a few days. You're getting this for FREE remember?

i didn't get the modchip for free, so i'm a client of the wiikey-team
wink.gif

it's sad, that every f*cking team on this planet can do a quick job and release a update for their chips, expect of the wiikey-team.
the bad thing about it is, that the update is already done. they're only working at the moment on it in order to make it NOT work on wiikey clones. This is absolutely comprehensible in one way of thinking, but in my opinion, they should think of their clients FIRST.

Frankdux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man.. Wiinja, has a fix, god this sucks arses.

whats even more sad is that I have a Chiip with openwii.. it wont be released till 6 months after wiikey does...

ohh well i have spare wiikeys i will just install one..

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Team WiiKey News Flash:

[07.10.29] Update on Super Mario Galaxy Issue

In addition to the announcement made earlier today about Super Mario Galaxy, we are pleased to confirm that we have now identified the copy protection method responsible and created a fix.

In order to guarantee stability, we have had to make a fairly major change to the way the code works. While all tests have proven positive, the challenge now is to create a delivery system to allow existing Wiikeys to be updated.

As ever, we appreciate your patience and support while we do this.

liars-drawn.gif

gamecubex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thats what Team cylops sais:

It's not our policy to comment rumors, but when they're presented as fact by some sites (that some people trust), there's a problem. Here is the headline we can read on one of them:

"CyloWiz was already working on an update to improve code transfers and, by pure luck, it also fixed SMG. This is how they were able to issue an update so quickly."

Considering the amount of work put into 3.6, it's insulting to say the least. First of all, we never made any comment to anybody about this upgrade, so everything you read about it is just speculation, invention, or manipulation. Of course, 3.6 BETA upgrade was specially designed for SMG. If there's "luck" involved, we're "lucky" to be the only team with a drive code that has been designed to be future-proof since day one, and we're probably even more lucky to be the only team that has a real clue of what's going on. Enough said...

source: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2925

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel