Hardware WiiKey update 1.9b?

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Why can't he upload 1.9b? What's wrong with it? It contains all the GC audio fixes and everything...it's better than 1.9s apart from 1.9s can read Brawl.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Livin in a box said:
Why can't he upload 1.9b? What's wrong with it? It contains all the GC audio fixes and everything...it's better than 1.9s apart from 1.9s can read Brawl.
Well thats crap. Why did they take out Audio Fix?
I dunno, they started messing with the code and messed it all up again. I doubt they'll fix it until a new game is released that can't be read by the chip.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
NeSchn said:
Livin in a box said:
Well thats crap. Why did they take out Audio Fix?
I dunno, they started messing with the code and messed it all up again. I doubt they'll fix it until a new game is released that can't be read by the chip.
Yeah, and too bad there are no good new games coming out for the Wii.

Metalclay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha, yeah. I just uploaded it here since after replying to a post I saw no one had uploaded 1.9b. but, no, no hack, just the regular update. Also got the recovery disc around there if anything
blink.gif

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
[/quote]
[/quote]

As of late everyone has been giving up on the wii. I don't understand it. Just beacause Nintendo had a bad E3 and there is lots of shovelware around doesn't mean we'll never get another good game.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
midna25 said:
QUOTE said:

As of late everyone has been giving up on the wii. I don't understand it. Just beacause Nintendo had a bad E3 and there is lots of shovelware around doesn't mean we'll never get another good game.
I don't care about any of that. There are just no games that look good to me right now.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
Wario Land looks pretty good. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed looks good. Animal Crossing Wii...looks alright. But that's about it. But there is too much shovelware on the Wii, and Nintendo's own games are usually...well, not the best.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
Wario Land looks pretty good. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed looks good. Animal Crossing Wii...looks alright. But that's about it. But there is too much shovelware on the Wii, and Nintendo's own games are usually...well, not the best.
Forgot about those. I am not really interested in Wario Land good. I can't wait for Animal Crossing though!

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Livin in a box said:
Forgot about those. I am not really interested in Wario Land good. I can't wait for Animal Crossing though!
If you haven't got Mario Kart Wii, then get it now...

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
NeSchn said:
Livin in a box said:
That was one of the first games I downloaded.

Its fucking amazing!

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Livin in a box said:
NeSchn said:
Livin in a box said:

Its fucking amazing!
Seconded. Online is far better than Brawl's IMO.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
NeSchn said:
Livin in a box said:
NeSchn said:
Livin in a box said:

Its fucking amazing!
Seconded. Online is far better than Brawl's IMO.
Yeah, there isn't much lag at all unlike Brawl.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
There's no lag on MKWii at all. Brawl is just unplayable unless you have Friend Codes...But even then, with more than 2 people, it lags like hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.