Puff0rx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bitgamer.com
XP
Country
I'm testing out the SD dumper for the first time today, and I've dumped a Gamecube game to my 2GB microSD card in an SD adapter. Worked fine (after a bit of a problem with the pins -- all good now) so I gladly plugged in my microSD to my computer to try and convert the .bin file on there to an .iso. The programs that the readme says to use, however, end up saying this:

118gh1d.jpg

The resulting "done!" message takes about half a second to appear, and an .iso is created that is exactly 0kb. I've also tried to dump the .bin file to pieces, but that gives the same result with a different extension.

P.S. Anyone suggesting things like "try a better game" is clearly just jealous that they're not rock angelz.

EDIT: OK, I formatted the SD card and tried again. On the DVDDump screen on my Wii, I get:

Game: Bratz: Rock Angelz (PAL)

Discsize: 0x0AE0B0 Sectors
SD chunksize: 0MB 0x0

So it's a problem here, instead of later on like I thought originally. I have no idea what could be causing this.

elkelkelk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Waninkoko's DVD Dump.

It allows you to dump over wifi directly to your PC (over WAN).
It's never given me ANY trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...