Sorry for the newbie question, though I would like to know whether it currently would be better to install a wiikey fusion modchip or to simply try and softmod the wii and keep the modchip as a reserve?
Thank you for the fast reply.
I'm currently interested in playing my Wii backups (the Wii is for a little kid).
Will I be able to restore the Wii to a factory setting and install the modchip later if the need arises?
Or can it be done vice -versa? Install modchip and later simply take it out and softmod the wii?
- Play Backup/retail wii games and GC games from DISC
- Play backup wii games from usb (you need a WODE for GC games from usb)
- Emulators (GBA/SNES/N64 etc... look here)
- Media Centre to play all your files off usb (playing DVDs for me is kind of chopy), Stream youtube, pictures etc... Look here
- Riivolution. Used for game patching, texture hacks and other things.
-Priiloader for system menu hacks.