Hacking Wiikey confusion

DarkElf101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my wiikey installed and tested and it works and all. I made a GC multi disc with 1 NTSC game and 2 PAL games the NTSC one works fine but both PAL just load and stay in black screen? Anyone know what im doing wrong

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont see why you can play PAL GC games on an NTSC Wii? I play my NTSC GC games on my PAL wii, not come accross one which doesnt work yet either?!

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont see why you can play PAL GC games on an NTSC Wii? I play my NTSC GC games on my PAL wii, not come accross one which doesnt work yet either?!

I just thought since PAL wii games couldnt work unless patched.Why would Pal GCs work?

If you can awesome i didnt know that!

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nobody has developed a method for region free Wii games that is 100% compatible yet, but they have had a method for region free GC games for ages, and it is 100% compatible (ever heard of the Freeloader?)

nilsk123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you have a wiikey, download ( www.wiikey.cn ) and burn the setup disc from your region, then boot it in your wii. Turn on the region override. That should do the trick, I myself am on a pal console though most of the games I play are NTSC, whitch is possible because of this region override thingy the wiikey has enabled.

There's no need to patch the iso, the wiikey does this on the fly!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 40zeZHxKf3M this is him being described