Hacking Wiigator and cIOS Installer -- Network is need ?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished install Homebrew for 3.3u.

I go ahead and installed Wiigator and cIOS Installer.

What I did is: start the Hombrew Channel, start the cIOS installer. Once that's done, start the Wiigator thing.

The cIOS installer's message say fail on the screen. Network ?? Do I need Wii LAN Adapter to do that ?

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need internet but if you have absolutely NO access to internet, there is another way. Search it up on google, for I forgot what it was.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RockmanForte said:
Oh, I got it.. No, I want Wiigator 0.3g. I am using Wiigator 0.3g and cIOS.

You got me, i can't read too. What is the problem you have? You can't do both at the same time with 1 Wii, wanting and using Gamma, you have to decide. I thought you have the problem that you can't install the cIOS, because your Wii doesn't have access to the internet. But that would have been solved by following WiiGator's instructions for wifi-less people.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I put it in the Wii, start the Homebrew Channe (I already have it just fine)l, start the cIOS installer. Once that's done, start the Wiigator thing. right ? Then why did cIOS installer asked me to press A and message coming up say network fail.. I dont have Wii LAN Adapter yet.. so, do I have to have it for cIOS installer to read the network ? Thank you.

D

Deleted User

MY GOD!

Come on dude, you're a powerful user. Why are you acting like a noob all of the sudden?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am. I did everything with no problem for homebrew. why this one ? A network.. Is that why I need it, right ? I tried it again and it keep say network fail.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RockmanForte said:
Yes, I am. I did everything with no problem for homebrew. why this one ? A network.. Is that why I need it, right ? I tried it again and it keep say network fail.

I have 1 simple question: Is english your 1st language as one could think seeing the us flag under your name?

XAN Overman Blac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually been having the same problem, I can't get internet on my week so I used the same method by downloaded the separate files but this step confuses the hell out of me;
Create the directory /00000001/00000024/v1042/ in the root of your SD card. Copy all downloaded files to this folder and put the SD card in the front SD slot.
Can anyone help me out with this or make it simpler so I can understand it

Nautilart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is what noobs sound like

But what about ARCmod5 can i run that without a network my dog just chomped my router I heard if i found all the files i could but cant find shite with google

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
XAN Overman Black King said:
I've actually been having the same problem, I can't get internet on my week so I used the same method by downloaded the separate files but this step confuses the hell out of me;
Create the directory /00000001/00000024/v1042/ in the root of your SD card. Copy all downloaded files to this folder and put the SD card in the front SD slot.
Can anyone help me out with this or make it simpler so I can understand it

Wow...
Seriously, if you do not know how to create directories and copy files into it, you should even bother with wii hacking imho.
However, I'm gonna try and help you:

Connect your SD card to your computer. It should now show up as a mass storage device and should have a drive letter. Depending on your system, it should be something like: x: (x = your drive letter, it should be visible in My Computer, that's the root of the sd)

Richt click on the drive and select new folder and adjust the name to 00000001 and hit enter. Now open this folder and right click once more. Adjust the name to 00000024 and hit enter. Now open this folder and right click again. Adjust the name to v1042 and hit enter. Open this folder and copy all the downloaded files in there.

Once that is done, 'eject' the drive and take out the sd card from you card reader.
Now walk over to you wii and on the front, next to the disc slot open the small lid. That's the same palce where you can find the wiimote syncbutton. Insert your sd card there.

Now you are ready to run the application.
Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-