Wiiflow, where is my .ini file oO ??

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by asimovfr, May 3, 2010.

1. asimovfr
    OP

asimovfr Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2010
    France
    EDIT from Asi : looks like I did not search enough, my answer is in the wiiflow thread, please admins delete this post if you wish, sorry for the disturbance.

Hello all,

here's the situation :
    - WII 4.2E with latest 249 CIOS (waninkoko rev19)
    - wiiflow latest rev 1.1, launched thru HBC, connected to a USB WBFS-only HDD with a few games on it.

Having used it for a 3 or 4 months now, everything was ok except for the themes that I could not change at all (actually I guess I had no theme at all, or at least the default one)

Tryng to solve that issue, yesterday I planned to "reset" my config :

- deleted all the files on my sd card (sd:/wiiflow/* and sd:/apps/wiiflow/*)
    - putting them back from a fresh zip file downloaded from http://wiiflow.wiitdb.com/downloads.htm (full version), using the 249 version .dol file.

Surprise, when I started the laucher, all settings and covers were still there. Having checked on my sd card, he did not recreate any file I used to have before in the sd:/apps/wiiflow folder (such as wiiflow.ini).
    Having installed a new game on my HDD, when trying to download a new cover wiiflow says "not enough memory".

So, where is my ini file ?? On the HDD wbfs partition ?? in some WII memory slot ?? How can I get a totally fresh config then ??

Thank you !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice