Hacking Wiiflow Problems

drenco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right after i installed cIOS249[57]-v19 , i now cant access any of the other IOS from within Wiiflow i just get an Exception DSI Occured screen appear, WHAT do i have to do in order to stop this Exception DSI Occured screen and get back the options to select alternate IOS in Wiiflow, thanks ps i have tried reverting back to the older version IOS38 rev 17 but the same problem is still happening

drenco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes im on version Wiiflow 2.2 R254, the strange thing is i had just softmodded my mates Wii the same as mine a White Wii 4.2E of around the same age etc his Wii was on IOS38 rev17 i then installed on his cIOSX rev20b Installer Call of Duty didn't work so i tried cIOS249[57]-v19 and the game worked aswell as all of the other IOS in Wiiflow so i went back to my Wii and just installed cIOS249[57]-v19 and thats where i have the problem of not being able to select the different IOS in Wiiflow and keep getting the Exception DSI Occured screen with Code DUMP & Stack DUMP, i need some opinions thrown at me to get this sorted thats for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0