markyboy77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.getinthehole.info
XP
Country
hey guys hopefully i have posted this in correct section if not my appoligies .

here is my problem . I have a PAL wii and have some NTSC games .

i use Wiiflow and USBloaderGX . i can force the video patch no problem on USBLoaderGX and make the games run ok but when i am using WiiFlow the games are coming through in black and white . i had this problem before with a game and i am sure i changed the setting to auto patch in options under video mode and it worked , but my problem is with the game Crash of the Titans NTSC it comes through black and white and the game . Crash mind over mutant just crashed my Wii but i fixed that by changing the setting in options to auto patch and it worked i just cant get Crash of the Titans to work . I have no other problems with games using wiiflow , both these games work fine in USBLoaderGX

any help would be appreciated

marky

UPDATE

i have 180 games on my external HD and maybe about 75 are NTSC . after sitting for a while i went through every NTSC game to see what ones worked and what ones didnt . Only 10 failed , here are the 10 that failed to load on both WiiFlow and USBLoaderGX . I changed the WiiFlow/USBLoaderGX settings (not the individual game settings) to Auto Patch .

Backyard Baseball
Backyard Football
Crash of the Titans
Hooked Real Fishing (worked on USBLoaderGX)
Hurassic the Haunted
Medal of Honour 2
MLB Pro
Pinball Hall of Fame (worked on USBLoaderGX)
Scarface
Super Swing Golf Season 2

i also tried removing 2 of the games (backyard baseball and football) from my external HD and downloaded the region frii ISO changer from this site and changed the games from NTSC to PAL but unfortunatly this didnt work .

I am guessing that maybe the problem is with the games that i am using and not loader settings .As you can see i have probably tried most of the obvious fixes (possibly lol) through a bit of reasearch but i would appreciate any help you guys could give me .

i am pretty new to the scene but have picked up quite a bit thanks to this great site
smile.gif

thanks again

marky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Aurora Borealis?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    jokes aside, anyone else who saw the northern lights tonight, what did you think, i thought they were beautiful for a while, before it went to a vague pink
    maybe later they'll pick up again
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went out and tried to see, but I'm too south, and its too cloudy, bummer
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    too far south? it goes down to alabama tonight
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry about the clouds btw, the sky is clear here rn
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe just too cloudy for me then, Idk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its neat tho, I seen it years ago when I was visiting Canada.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night