Wiiflow on vSNEEK?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Dharengo, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Dharengo
    OP

Dharengo Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2015
    Netherlands
    Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to vWii homebrew. Apart from me not owning a Wii U for very long I've been rather hesitant to mess with the Wii U because it lacks the failsafe the regular Wii has. So I found out about SNEEK and managed to successfully install it. I'm loving it so far and opens up a bunch of possibilities for me without having to mess with my actual vWii's IOS.

Unfortunately, there are things I don't understand, I appear to be fairly unskilled at navigating the homebrew community, so here I am creating a new topic, because I haven't been able to find my answer through searching.

Basically the question is in the title: Is it possible to run Wiiflow on vSNEEK (or vUNEEK). So far I haven't been able to find a clear answer. I heard that installing cIOS isn't possible on SNEEK, and I think Wiiflow relies on this.

So yeah, is it possible? Might there be a different loader that does work on SNEEK/UNEEK? Or am I resigned to running Wiiflow off of the real NAND (and thus forced to install cIOS).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice