Wiiflow issue, not all backups showing

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by lucasbuck, May 18, 2012.

1. lucasbuck
    OP

lucasbuck Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2011
    United States
    Having some issues with Wiiflow, first time using it. I formatted my hard drive to ntfs and I've been making folders in the wbfs folder and putting isos in them. I have several on the drive, but at first only a couple showed up. I delete one, and then another will show up. But they aren't all showing up at one time. It's like it isn't refreshing or something. Any suggestions what I could be doing wrong? Do I need that folder structure? Wiiflow itself is on my SD card, not the hard drive, if it makes a difference. Thanks for any help.

2. JN_big3

JN_big3 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 1, 2011
    Download WiiBackupManager, convert the iso files to wbfs files then copy the wbfs files to the wbfs folder

3. lucasbuck
    OP

lucasbuck Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2011
    United States
    Thanks for the reply. I convert the files to wbfs even if the drive is formatted to ntfs?

4. JN_big3

JN_big3 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 1, 2011
    Yes. it also better so that the game's size will be smaller

5. K-viN

K-viN Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2009
    France
    Hello,

Same problem for me. it was OK with wiiflow R304 RC1 and it's ok with USBgxLoader, but only 29 games on a total of 89 are showed in Wiiflow 3.0 R348

6. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    Why dont just press with b on the settings icon to reload cache and see if it makes a diff?

7. K-viN

K-viN Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2009
    France
    I tried it but nothing better.
    I only show the logo Wiiflow and the problem is still here.
    I also try to do a clear installation of wiiflow (by deleted all the wiiflow folder) but it's the same problem.

With version R258, there are no problem.