Hacking Wiiflow & GC loaders setup?

protivakid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Wiiflow setup and working with Devolution. It was as easy as copying the loader file from the Devolution source into the WiiFlow folder.

For Nintendont & DIOS-MIOS what do I need to set these up the same way? Currently if I select to load from either the Wii just reboots to the channel screen.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
for DIOS MIOS you need to install the right wad.that wad will replace MIOS and just like a IOS or cIOS. to install it you have to use a manager liker MMM
(by right wad i mean installing dios mios for usb loading, or dios mios lite for SD loading)
you will have to run the games from X:\games\CODE\game.iso

CODE being the name code of the game, and its important to call the iso as "game.iso"

i am not sure how devolution works or where it installs the games, since i dont own a single GC game :(

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
for DM just install it, for Nintendont you need the last version of wiiflow 1076 and you have to edit the path of gamecube games, and select Nintendont in Gamecube launcher, just that
for DM you must transfer the game with dmtoolbox, for Nintendont you just need the games in the X:games/the game you want/game.iso
the iso always must be called game.iso, but the folder could be called as you want it does not matter the name

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay