Not open for further replies.

firecrotch219

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In WiiFlow, when I try running any iso, whether it be gc or wii, it just loads the game inside the disc tray. For wii games, a white loading bar appears at the bottom. Then the disc begins to spin, and the loading bar shoots forward, thus loading the Wii disc instead. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: The white bar doesnt move, disappears, the screen goes black, and the wiimote shuts off when a game is NOT in the wii.

Recent Activity: I have recently switched from DIOSMIOS to Nintendont for Gamecube games, but I highly doubt this effects anything.

Last edited by firecrotch219,

firecrotch219

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if you remove the disc?
The white bar doesnt move, disappears, the screen goes black, and the wiimote shuts off.

EDIT: and I have tried two different Wii iso, and one GC iso. The GC Iso was before my switch to nintendont, but the two wii iso were just before this post.

EDIT2:When I had DIOSMIOS I would get the following when loading GC Iso: Fatal error Apploader size is zero! with no disc in the wii.

Last edited by firecrotch219,

firecrotch219

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIXED: Clean installation of D2x Installer 3.1 with cIOS base 56, cIOS slot 249. and cIOS base 57, cIOS slot 250. Games now run extremely fast and well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225