Hacking WiiFlow and NTFS Support not working.

DejaVu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using WiiFlow for ages using a WBFS Hard Drive and everything was fine. Now seeing it has NTFS support, I thought I would take advantage.

Moved my WBFS files off my drive. Formatted my drive to NTFS (Full 1TB), copied all my games back (took about 8 hours!) Updated my Wii to 4.3 via ModMii and specified I was going to use WiiFlow with NTFS Support.

Came to adding the Files to the drive - Worked.
Installed the .Dol to Priiloader - Worked.
Loaded WiiFlow from booting the Wii - Worked.

Cover Flow Screen appears on my TV, lasts half a second and my Wii crashes - Everytime. I've tried all the different cIOS versions of WiiFlow and they all have the same affect.

Can anyone explain where I'm going wrong? I've almost pulled out all my hair (whats left of it) trying to simply load up what I already had.
frown.gif

--EDIT--
Using the SD Card to load the same version of WiiFlow works from HBC. If the WiiFlow App is loaded from the NTFS partition on my HDD, if fails.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DejaVu said:
--EDIT--
Using the SD Card to load the same version of WiiFlow works from HBC. If the WiiFlow App is loaded from the NTFS partition on my HDD, if fails.

AFAIK I know, the Wiiflow app needs to be on either your SD-card, or a FAT32 partition.
Games can go on your NTFS partition.

That's how I used to use it in Wiiflow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol