Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
Wiiflow has that feature? - the grab and scroll one? - cos that would be totes amazeballs - however, is it possible you got that from the touchscreen scrolling idea on 4.5 fantasy requests? (see sig!)

I'm sure this was an old implementation for A+B - you had to turn it on in the ini - you could certainly rearrange the covers into your preferred order - i must've just assumed it was by dragging and dropping...I could swear I remember trying it once.....
Right?
spacepimp i'm not sure if you're confusing a feature that WiiFlow has that allows u to grab and scroll through the covers using A+B button combo. AFAIK i cant remeber any feature that lets u drag covers around and drop em where u want and I go way back to WiiFlow r304 222/249 days.

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that with 984 I am getting code dumps while scrolling through Wii games. It has to do with the custom titles ini that's in my settings. Once I delete that and refresh my cache everything is fine again. Anyone else having this problem? Sorry in advance if this is an old or known issue, I haven't been on the forum in ages. I hear that we are considered Wiiflowians now.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Default orchid Starnight (out of date, new one is where?) and abz carbonik work, gothic and Orange don't.

fledge68 You modded the green theme back in '12, any chance of you doin it again, along with any others?
no i didnt and no sorry I wont - not about to get my head chopped off again. green theme is benjays so ask mamule or ayatus

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i didnt and no sorry I wont - not about to get my head chopped off again. green theme is benjays so ask mamule or ayatus
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say Mamule isn't too fond of me, or requests, or making things easier. This is just based on recent experience. And according to the green theme ini I have, you did edit it. o.O

flamepanther

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say Mamule isn't too fond of me, or requests, or making things easier. This is just based on recent experience. And according to the green theme ini I have, you did edit it. o.O
I think he's saying he didn't edit it *recently* and won't edit it again. If he's implying he took a lot of grief for doing it before, which it sounds like he did, that implies acknowledgement that he did edit it in the past :)

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlowHeads dammit FlowHeads :P lol Been a while leftwingzero good 2 c ya out here.

I haven't run into any issues with my custom_titles.ini, have u isolated the title it might be within the file?

Good to see you too, as usual kids + salaried job = no time to be a Wiiflowian. Wasn't able to isolate which title, I used the one on Abz's Masterpiece file maybe that's why.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? i know i did orchid, starnight, carbonik, violet, 8 bit playground. r u sure you just didn't take a theme ini from one of those and use it for green? maybe i did but sure forgot about it. and no I'm not going to fix it and post it. mamule would have a cow. no offense mamule.

TheLizardKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm wondering if you guys can help me. I have WiiFlow 4.1.3 installed and it can see my USB with games but when I try to load a game it takes me to a black screen and my controller shuts off. I then have to turn off my Wii. Is there anyway to stop this? Thanks.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm wondering if you guys can help me. I have WiiFlow 4.1.3 installed and it can see my USB with games but when I try to load a game it takes me to a black screen and my controller shuts off. I then have to turn off my Wii. Is there anyway to stop this? Thanks.

are you using a theme or the default theme?

if you wait long enuff does the black screen restart wiiflow or return to system menu?

if you have an sd card try removing it.

Go into config menu and select startup settings - change force cios on or off (the opposite of what you have it)

you haven't setup emu nand for gamesaves have you?

TheLizardKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using the default theme.

I waited but it just stays on a black screen. When I removed the SD card the Homebrew channel has no apps.

The nand emu is on default.

TheLizardKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did you try the force cios on/off thing?

Hi, I just set it to force cios on and it went it to a black screen and turned off my controller, I think I'm going to have to delete and put it back on.

EDIT: After setting it to force cios WiiFlow won't start. I deleted all WiiFlow files and put WiiFlow back but it still won't start. Do you know if there's anything I can do now?

EDIT 2: I just deleted the WiiFlow save.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just set it to force cios on and it went it to a black screen and turned off my controller, I think I'm going to have to delete and put it back on.

EDIT: After setting it to force cios WiiFlow won't start. I deleted all WiiFlow files and put WiiFlow back but it still won't start. Do you know if there's anything I can do now?

sounds like you forgot to install a cios like d2x v10

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

you also need to delete the wiiflow.ini from \apps\wiiflow folder
also make sure you don't have duplicate files on SD and USB
and what fledge68 said :)

TheLizardKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you also need to delete the wiiflow.ini from \apps\wiiflow folder
also make sure you don't have duplicate files on SD and USB
and what fledge68 said :)

Hi, I installed d2x v10 as fledge68 said and deleted wiiflow.ini and it still takes me to a black screen but this time after a minute it went to the Wii menu. Do you think there is anyway to get this to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow