Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiFlow v4.1 Final r839 Jumbo Plus Pack The Masterpiece - Pirate's Edition:
The pack that has it all, Now with more more Plugins, Tools and Updates and Practical rompaths for all Emulators and many bugfixes too :)

New Updates:
* Updated WiiFlow to rev 839 (Many bug fixes including SD emunand fix)
* Changed "Info" Button to "Help" Button and fixed "Go" button size/position in game installation menu
* Added plugin partition autosave feature so that we don't need to change it when roms are on several partitions (Thanks Fledge68)
* Language files update
* Added "WF-Priiloader-Forwader-Loader-DWFA.dol" for priiloader in order to use WF as System Menu replacement
* Updated D2X CIOS to v10 (rev52/53 Wii Editions)
* Updated Devolution/loader to rev169
* Faster Boot using Wii Savegame Emulation
* Updated Uneek2o to rev 95 Beta 4 (Back on track - Thanks OverJoy)
* Added FanArt Downloader and Creator to the pack for FanArt fans :)
* Added WiiFlow Channel - Clouds v15 for vWii (Thanks Fix94)
* Added Fix94's d2x cIOS Installer Mod v2.2 for vWii Link
* Updated Wii64 Plugin to "Autoboot Edition" (Thanks Drexyl)
* Added nmm2gci-v0.2-suloku and gcmm-v1.4-suloku GC savegame Tools to GC_PC_Tools.rar
* Updated Carbonik Abz theme to 4.0.6+ with many bugfixes especially for 16:9 mode in all modes

8yb39f.jpg

Direct Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wr1n5zd03zak6by
Full info Here as usual

Also Carbonic Abz Theme Standalone for v4.1+ (Theme + Source menu + Missing Covers) all 16:9 modes fixed (it's in the pack but in case you only need to update the theme)

Happy new year
Abz
:)

I tried fceugx from your pack and got an update message.
@Fix94, maybe source menu at startup could go in startup settings?

Reactions: spacepimp

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I tried fceugx from your pack and got an update message.
Yes, whenever a new version is available you'll get this,
not sure if we can disable update check via settings or we need to edit the source and recompile.
Another option is to update the plugin itself.
Once you update the plugin dol is not affected, it's the one in apps folder that is changed.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, whenever a new version is available you'll get this,
not sure if we can disable update check via settings or we need to edit the source and recompile.
Another option is to update the plugin itself.
Once you update the plugin dol is not affected, it's the one in apps folder that is changed.
But it was from your most recent pack. My point being that you should update it. o.O

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
P.S I think I found a bug.Using vWii,the option to return to HBC after exiting a game produces a black screen.I tried the same issue with my original Wii and the Return to HBC option works flawlessly!
If you talk about emu nand channels, then you need to use a vwii emu nand dump, otherwise the return to crashes.

Shag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it was from your most recent pack. My point being that you should update it. o.O

AbdallahTerro puts together addon fetures in pacs for wiiflow and isn't really the one who should be editing the code for the plugins. I am all for having the latest emu. updates but think maybe the best option is for Fix94 or one of the other committers who works with a specific plugin to update only those plugins or edit the code so as not to check for updates. If little fingers are playing and happen to update, there goes your plugin.

I have noticed that it is both NES AND SNES plugins that are asking to update because the SNES plugin is compiled from r718 and final plugin is r721

Thanks Fix and team for all the hard work I enjoy all the features since you started. Hard to believe it almost been a year!

A quote from Fix94 on
Session Start: Thu Jan 19 00:11:28 2012
[00:11] * Now talking in #modmii
[00:12] <Shag> hey fix94 whats up
[00:12] <!FIX94> finally start to work on wiiflow the next days ;)

Happy Anniversary Fix and Team
May the next year bring just as much prosperity

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we are talking about compiling plugins. Fix94, do you use PPC r26 or r24 to compile snes9x-gx? and do you have two or more devkitpro folders renamed slightly different so you can just rename the one you want to use at that time? Or just how do you do it when it seems like every wii app uses it's own ppc and libogc versions?

Shag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we are talking about compiling plugins. Fix94, do you use PPC r26 or r24 to compile snes9x-gx? and do you have two or more devkitpro folders renamed slightly different so you can just rename the one you want to use at that time? Or just how do you do it when it seems like every wii app uses it's own ppc and libogc versions?

Thats what I do when compiling fledge68. I just have diff. lib and ppc folders and swap out for the one I need at the time.

Reactions: fledge68

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
AbdallahTerro puts together addon fetures in pacs for wiiflow and isn't really the one who should be editing the code for the plugins. I am all for having the latest emu. updates but think maybe the best option is for Fix94 or one of the other committers who works with a specific plugin to update only those plugins or edit the code so as not to check for updates. If little fingers are playing and happen to update, there goes your plugin.

I have noticed that it is both NES AND SNES plugins that are asking to update because the SNES plugin is compiled from r718 and final plugin is r721
Yes I suggested that it's better if the update check is removed altogether from the plugin dols since it doesn't work (it updates the dol in apps folder instead) and most importantly it's very annoying.
This way even if newer version come out in the future no one will get those nag screen.
@fledge68 as shag said make folders like "libogcWF" "libogcGX" "PPC21" ... etc and just rename them according to what you wanna make
Yes indeed 2012 was a very fruitful year for WF (thanks to all the devs)
I also joined the temp in Jan 2012 (only a coincidence) :)

Reactions: spacepimp

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I use r26 for all plugins and stuff, why r24 anyways? Oh and yes I have multiple ppc, libogc and portlibs folders for every kind of program heh.

halen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well I need help!!! I am freaking out.!!! My Wiiflow worked very well until the last update!!! My wiiware channels show the same that is in Nand Channel. The Wiiware games are gone. What i do wrong?

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
anybody can tell me if dios mios is working on the wiiU? (with wiiflow)

i need to know because i want to replace my wii with wiiU!
if its not working i would keep my wii and wouldnt get a wiiU!

thx

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thx
correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought the wiiU lacked the required GameCube controller ports...

geeb2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thx

No the Wii U does not play GC games. DM or otherwise as far as I know. That isn't to say that some time in the future they won't make GC games available to download as a channel and play.

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thx guys...

oh yeah thats a problem forgot about the gamecube controller ports -.-
this sucks because i dont think they will release the games i like for the channels -.-
lets pray somebody find a workaround for getting dios mios working (&a virtual gamecube pad LOL) .. XD

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thx guys...

oh yeah thats a problem forgot about the gamecube controller ports -.-
this sucks because i dont think they will release the games i like for the channels -.-
lets pray somebody find a workaround for getting dios mios working (&a virtual gamecube pad LOL) .. XD
mclow, please don't post Dios Mios questions here..you already asked in the Dios Mios thread.

Reactions: mclow

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have used the latest release and have not had any issues so far. its shaping up to be a great full version #. i see a final stable release in the future if this keeps up!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...