Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

iiixtream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
love the channel feature, but why wont it load any official nintendo channels or ww/vc channels. It will load all the homebrew stuff but not any official channels. set up is 4.0u cIOSX rev14 249 THANKS

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
iiixtream said:
love the channel feature, but why wont it load any official nintendo channels or ww/vc channels. It will load all the homebrew stuff but not any official channels. set up is 4.0u cIOSX rev14 249 THANKS

It does load everything in my console.
Only difference is my cIOS.
Using rev17. Try to update.

.:Plasma:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
iiixtream said:

You aren't alone here, mine is exactly the same... loads HBC but won't load any official channel, when I try to load an official channel wii turns its self off.

4.2E PAL Wii, CIOS 249r19 base 38, also tried with 222 v4, come to the irc channel you might help us get it fixed. .... #WiiFlow on irc.abjects.net

r-win and miigotu have put in a lot of hours trying to fix mine but as yet we haven't got there, there was a suggestion I have a corrupt uid.sys but I have no NAND backup and don't have BootMii as boot 2 (as my Wii is too new) so altering this is very risky, I have faith though and recon we'll get there in the end!

Plasma

Damian666

Coder from Hell
Trophies
Website
damian666.16mb.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm... could it be the channel i have installed then?

because i allreay deleted all wiiflow stuff several times man :/

and yes, i did use the latest package.

ok, lets see if it will work when i launch it from hbc, that should bypass the channel loading.

this is weird shit...

ill be coming back at ya with this.
smile.gif

Damian

iiixtream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why can't i get on the irc. when ever i type www.abjects.net in the address bar i get a page that say index of Please help I know that i'm doing something wrong.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iiixtream said:
why can't i get on the irc. when ever i type www.abjects.net in the address bar i get a page that say index of Please help I know that i'm doing something wrong.
Because that is not how you get on IRC. "Abjects.net" is not a webpage. An easy way to get on IRC is by going to http://www.mibbit.com
Click on Launch Mibbit Webchat. Click on the word that says server. It will drop down another box that says server address. In that box type irc.abjects.net
In the box that is labelled Nick, type a nickname for yourself. In the box that is labelled channel, type #Wiiflow
Then click Go.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xbry23 said:
The new version not working for me on a FAT32 drive with .wbfs files in the /wbfs folder... It says no games detected

without knowing your setup we wont be able to help you.

please let us know how you setup wiiflow (what partition (first or other) etc), also try to run the new wiiflow from HBC, if that works you'll probably need a better forwarder channel

Also how did you put the .wbfs files in the wbfs folder? Use Wii Backup Manager to copy/install games on your fat32 partition, it will create the correct tructure needed for loading from FAT32

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
Damian666 said:
hmm... could it be the channel i have installed then?

because i allreay deleted all wiiflow stuff several times man :/

and yes, i did use the latest package.

ok, lets see if it will work when i launch it from hbc, that should bypass the channel loading.

this is weird shit...

ill be coming back at ya with this.
smile.gif

Damian
Its very possible that you have a full channel installed, which would load an old wiiflow rather than the new boot.dol. You need a forwarder.

QUOTE(xbry23 @ Jun 22 2010, 11:53 PM) The new version not working for me on a FAT32 drive with .wbfs files in the /wbfs folder... It says no games detected
make sure your fat32 partition is primary and active, and fat/ntfs should always be before wbfs partitions on your drive. Are you loading the dol from SD or usb?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ganons said:
which cios is recommended to install?
wii 4.0E

a new youtube vid features of 2.0 in first page will be good

there are 5 different wiiflow version, so take your pick
wink.gif
, i prefer using rev19 (249), my forwarder does not like the 222 version

wipy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.:Plasma:. said:
iiixtream said:

You aren't alone here, mine is exactly the same... loads HBC but won't load any official channel, when I try to load an official channel wii turns its self off.

4.2E PAL Wii, CIOS 249r19 base 38, also tried with 222 v4, come to the irc channel you might help us get it fixed. .... #WiiFlow on irc.abjects.net

r-win and miigotu have put in a lot of hours trying to fix mine but as yet we haven't got there, there was a suggestion I have a corrupt uid.sys but I have no NAND backup and don't have BootMii as boot 2 (as my Wii is too new) so altering this is very risky, I have faith though and recon we'll get there in the end!

Plasma

keygrabber can extract your wii keys, and betwwin may be able to switch keys from any wii nand backup and inject your wii keys into it, if it's the same boot1 version and same or greater boot2 version.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: