dol=main.dol
error_002_fix=default
favorite=no
ios=0
language=0
patch_video_modes=0
video_mode=4
vipatch=no

By the way i have a old TV too but using a RGB Cable.

Must be the "it" factor.
With a composite...i cant use this settings.
Boots in a black screen...

But weirdest thing is...that with loadstructor/cloader channel...it boots perfectly in full colors

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm possibly the cIOS version (if you are not already on rev17) but dunno for sure or did you tried hermes cIOS (you can set the used cIOS in Game Settings) since i think loadstructure uses cIOS222/223.

SwansonE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
nIxx said:
In terms of themes i personally don´t want to change anything on the design or so ( only if it´s really needed
wink.gif
)

I believe this , but some modifications will be necessary , and in my own case i prefer to do them all at once rather than modifying 2 times a week.
For example , the cheat menu , you could have added the button on the last page of settings , instead of the beginning , and third-party themes wouldn't have been affected by your modification.
there was a free space on page 3 in game settings , why not using it ?
now it results in a mess in this menu when you use a third-party theme....

I was wondering if this is fixed or changed. I was using one of the themes that came with the complete WiiFlow package, but when I substituted the new dol (for cheats and whatnot), I get a mess of letters for some of the menu options. I promptly switched back, but would gladly switch to a newer version if this issue has been addressed.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well sometimes but most of the time it doesn´t work (but then again the fix breaks other games) it´s really a weird problem.
I tested this yesterday many many times and it was really annyoing.

Kovani

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nIxx said:
@Kovani: Are you sure that the cheat file exist on geckocodes ?

Yes. For testing purpose I downloaded cheats and then deleted all .txt files. I downloaded them again and some of them gave me a "Download not found" error.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
nIxx said:
Hmm possibly the cIOS version (if you are not already on rev17) but dunno for sure or did you tried hermes cIOS (you can set the used cIOS in Game Settings) since i think loadstructure uses cIOS222/223.

Just to close this "issue".
Tried to boot it in 222/223 (before just tried it on 249 rev17).
No-go...
frown.gif

Seems like there is something in cloader video forcing...that is not on wiiflow(neither neogamma/cfg loader/gx loader...)
Thank you for your help anyhow.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
SwansonE said:
Benjay said:
nIxx said:
In terms of themes i personally don´t want to change anything on the design or so ( only if it´s really needed
wink.gif
)

I believe this , but some modifications will be necessary , and in my own case i prefer to do them all at once rather than modifying 2 times a week.
For example , the cheat menu , you could have added the button on the last page of settings , instead of the beginning , and third-party themes wouldn't have been affected by your modification.

I was wondering if this is fixed or changed. I was using one of the themes that came with the complete WiiFlow package, but when I substituted the new dol (for cheats and whatnot), I get a mess of letters for some of the menu options. I promptly switched back, but would gladly switch to a newer version if this issue has been addressed.

that's not due to the loader itself.
Themes must be updated to this new menu
wink.gif

btw , if you really want to switch to a newer version , you can use the default theme (which works without mess) , waiting for third-party themes to be fixed .

Jokergod2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What it really needs is another item in the main settings to download/update all codes. Possibly another one in the games setting menu to download/update for just that game. If you download the codes or manually put them on the SD card like I did how do you ever get new ones when they come out?

SwansonE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
SwansonE said:
Benjay said:
nIxx said:
wink.gif
)

that's not due to the loader itself.
Themes must be updated to this new menu
wink.gif

btw , if you really want to switch to a newer version , you can use the default theme (which works without mess) , waiting for third-party themes to be fixed .

Thanks for this. I spent a good part of the day looking through "cheat.cpp" on the Google Code site linked in the first page to edit my theme's ini files. I spent the latter half of my day making small tweaks to get it all worked out. It's all very intuitive, really.
yaywii.gif

And whoever implemented the cheat system into this... you are awesome. Code Downloader and MegaCodeDownloader didn't work at all for some reason, but this thing downloads codes it like it was nothing.

xabby666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi. I've found a bug with cheats. When i select a cheat to ON and apply, then it 's impossible to return it to off. Every time i reenter in the cheat it return to on.

Jokergod2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xabby666 said:
Hi. I've found a bug with cheats. When i select a cheat to ON and apply, then it 's impossible to return it to off. Every time i reenter in the cheat it return to on.

I've found the same thing. Not sure how to fix it though. I was planning on checking my INI when I got a chance I assume it's stored in there.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Υes,this is really annoying.This is the first glitched Wiiflow release...
I wonder,how soon can we expect a fix version?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
panmusic said:
?es,this is really annoying.This is the first glitched Wiiflow release...
I wonder,how soon can we expect a fix version?

That's why a beta tester team is needed, wiiflow should only be released when it is tested properly

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ganons said:
also somewhere in the menu to show how many games installed would be nice

I would prefer to put that in the global settings somewhere (if it is not already there). Wiiflow needs to stick to its Wiiflow layout and should not become a CFG clone or GX clone. Keep it as clean as possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol