AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Eh, you're right. Where were you an hour ago when I was havin' theme trouble:P

Hey, I don't suppose you have a way to mass create source buttons instead of making them 1 by 1, do you? It begins to become mentally taxing after about the 20th one lol
I didn't make'em all at once, so didn't feel any headaches :)
What I usually do is open either the template file with white or black background, add the new icon, save, change the frame in template and save again. takes few secs ;)

Tij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright. I updated the Cover - 2 - Rom program to now only remove the regional parenthesis if wanted.
http://tspiller.webs.com/apps/blog/show/30019283-cover-2-rom
Its working a whole lot better for me, not renaming rom wise, however is it still possible to add the browse function, and I would also like it if it could ignore all the rom extensions (ex. (U), [a] etc) mentioned above. It did pop up a lot more did you means this time that were due to the added (U) on rom name.... no need for this to be a naming issue just an ignore for the searching of name process for the program to find the correct rom to cover. Thanks though, as is this is still the best way to change cover names!

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's relatively easy to setup as a batch action to accomplish this in photoshop... If you have all of your button images and backgrounds already i can help ya out if you'd like, it'd be no problem. :)
Just thinkin about all the themes I gotta update. The Wii menu theme's are gonna be a bit tricky. I wanna make the source menu look and act like the wii menu. Best way I can figure is to cut the wii menu into chunks so they'll slide to the side.

Reactions: MassiveRican

Soupaman66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its working a whole lot better for me, not renaming rom wise, however is it still possible to add the browse function, and I would also like it if it could ignore all the rom extensions (ex. (U), [a] etc) mentioned above. It did pop up a lot more did you means this time that were due to the added (U) on rom name.... no need for this to be a naming issue just an ignore for the searching of name process for the program to find the correct rom to cover. Thanks though, as is this is still the best way to change cover names!

ok i think I've fixed the ignoring of rom extensions. For the browse, did you mean folder? if so, I've been looking around for a way to get it. Did you mean like this?
FolderBrowser1.gif

once i get this working and your issues counted for, I'll update it on my site.

EDIT: wait did you mean browse for the image if you cant find it in the "did you mean"

Reactions: MassiveRican

Tij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i think I've fixed the ignoring of rom extensions. For the browse, did you mean folder? if so, I've been looking around for a way to get it. Did you mean like this?
FolderBrowser1.gif

once i get this working and your issues counted for, I'll update it on my site.
yeah, that would be awesome, just for the ones that you know there is a cover for and the option to pick that cover doesn't come up in the "Did you Mean" box, I could navigate out to the image folder and find the right one. Save going back later.

Soupaman66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, that would be awesome, just for the ones that you know there is a cover for and the option to pick that cover doesn't come up in the "Did you Mean" box, I could navigate out to the image folder and find the right one. Save going back later.

OK. I'll work on that.

jaouad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have an issue and I hope u can help me with it. On wiiflow a single game shows itself multiple times next to each other. 3 times specifically.

How do I fix this? I tried deleting the game thats shown 3 times, and all it does is shove that effect to the next game. Lets say I had Baroque showing 3 times, and after deleting it, its now back to the future thats showing this weird effect.

Anyone know whats the cause and how I can fix this? Im gonna check first if this is also the case on other loaders.

thanks in advance guys

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue and I hope u can help me with it. On wiiflow a single game shows itself multiple times next to each other. 3 times specifically.

How do I fix this? I tried deleting the game thats shown 3 times, and all it does is shove that effect to the next game. Lets say I had Baroque showing 3 times, and after deleting it, its now back to the future thats showing this weird effect.

Anyone know whats the cause and how I can fix this? Im gonna check first if this is also the case on other loaders.

thanks in advance guys
Try clearing your cache.

masterjakeway

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks everyone for the input!
I've changed the banner around.

anyone know what elmstyle= and style= are for?

Attachments

• WiICS.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 142

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anyone have any idea about the problem with game installations causing Wiiflow to crash? This occurs on two Wii Us and a Wii?

Using 4.1.3-r439.

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thanks in advance guys
No help from here but what I can say is that same effect happened to me once before. After I updated a few times and deleted (I think) one of the .ini or did a fresh install of a newer rev, it evenually just went away. What I did was just hid the game after I altered it to which one I never really played and carried on that way.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So anyone have any idea about the problem with game installations causing Wiiflow to crash? This occurs on two Wii Us and a Wii?

Using 4.1.3-r439.
Tigran, what Wiiflow mod revision or Wiiflow revision/version are you using?, i know there were issues installing gamecube games which were solved in wiiflow mod r918, maybe trying that rev. (or higher) fixes your wii game installing issues too.
Did you try what i suggested?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
thanks everyone for the input!
I've changed the banner around.

anyone know what elmstyle= and style= are for?
Thanks for the update

just few bugs I found while testing:
1. the space is sometimes displayed as "_", maybe it's the font!
2. while the file explorer blue frame looks really cool
GZMAJ3B.jpg
Things get messed up when it comes to the nand path selection page
uwQx3Dk.jpg
I faced the same issue, and it's really hard to make a frame and background that fits both the "file explorer" and "nand selection" since the latter has the extra 4 buttons

My temporary solution (still wip) was to make a thin frame for the whole page and use different colors for the selected path and folder names
tNOXJyR.jpg

Jxj2wrO.jpg

also the banner frame is still decentered:
10pwqvc.jpg

It was mentioned before that explorer page has no "user" support which limits the themer, also I can add that it would be much more practical to manage these 2 pages seperatly to get the desired effect.
Anyways this file explorer stuff is far from being finished and I'm sure many things might get changed in the future

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe i missed it and you told us already...but...is it the same usb device you are using with the wii U's and the wii?
I cannot imagine it being anything else then it being related to your USB device at this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up.