anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Why does my wiiflow have such a long startup? I did a fresh install and no matter how many times I open the channel it will not load as quick as it did when I wasn't in version 4.0. Ever since 4.0 came out its been like this, I used to be able to open wiiflow, it'd load immediately and when I opened a game it loaded quickly too

With configurable USB loader, it's instant for startup and loading a game. With wiiflow I don't have a wiiflow.ini file, where should it be at? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been answered before, but has anyone else problems loading any r200 Devolution games?

Devolution was working perfectly via Wiiflow until rev200. (And yes,I have put the loader.bin file in the Wiiflow folder)

Any ideas?
All games must be verified again and I suggest using the same wiimote for each one. Devo now looks for the wiimote that the games are verified with before it'll boot. Maxternal if you're around, I don't suppose you could rework the controls? Right now they're all playstationey.

FIX94 awesome work! Should I expect wiiware to be deleteable now too?

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
All games must be verified again and I suggest using the same wiimote for each one. Devo now looks for the wiimote that the games are verified with before it'll boot. Maxternal if you're around, I don't suppose you could rework the controls? Right now they're all playstationey.

I am pretty sure that I use the same wiimote that I verified the games via Wii... Strange.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, just made a first wad installer version ready for you guys:
http://fix94.no-ip.org/boot_r928.7z
Just select the wiiware/vc wad, make sure you select the partition where your emu nand is located at (the folder comes via wiiflow.ini [NAND] section as usal) and press the go button ;)
Tried out the WAD manager feature through the file explorer GUI, it worked nicely and quickly, thanks fix94 :D

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question..im going to test anyway...but can i use an sd emunand for saves and a usb nand for channels?

and if this is possible, if i choose exit to neek2o, which nand will it choose?

i ask this because my emunand is borked somewhere, it will not load with neek2o, i tested with a clean nand and it works fine so i might redo my stuff.

having saves on sd is more convenient for taking to the pc for modifications. i hate having to unplug my hdd, wait for windows to recognize, scan disk, then go back to wii. takes way too long

edit: so i tested it out. it worked somewhat. played wii sports all was well. went to play another game just to be sure it was using the sd nand and got a disc error. double checked with usb loader gx and same error two different games too, ten pin alley 2 and wheres waldo. going back to usb emunand for both channels and saves. i think ill just reinstall ios and system menu to the emunand.

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
Would anybody be interested in writing a plugin dol that simply changes the last booted game variable in wii memory and then boots wiiflow?

So it'll work pretty much like any other plugin coverflow; you click on a cover and, after a wait, the selected source is loaded (instead of a game, obv).

AbdallahTerro, obviously your "Missing Cover" pack is the ideal source for source covers.

Currently, you would have to launch the sourceflow in the same way as you launch other plugins, which kind of defeats the object, however If the devs FIX94 OverjoY fledge68 et al. could allow it:

sourceflow could launch quickly from each different source's coverflow, it would have to be loaded alongside each coverflow and hidden, by pressing 'B' users could then simply alternate between the sets of covers*.

In addition, some method to include and exclude sources from the source flow from within wiiflow would be helpful. A multipage checkbox of every plugin is one option, perhaps launched from the settings menu or from the home menu, but this again would require agreement and assistance from the development team.

*and indeed their coverflow

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Need helps guys dont know if its anything that can be changed but my games wont stay in alphabetical order in wiiflow anything i can do to change it
Use custom_titles.ini, full breakdown at the wiki, check it out you'll find lots of answers to most of your questions.

Reactions: Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the recent devo update goodness, is there any hope of getting the WiiU pro controller added to wiiflow and any of the plugins?

Soupaman66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, for anybody who likes playing roms from wiiflow but hates renaming the covers to work on the roms. I made an application that does it for you.
9232666803_3a6a11ca4c.jpg

all you need to do is browse the rom, saves, images, and boxcover folder and click start.

I'm not an expert coder so use at your own risk(the folder shouldn't contain other kind of files like images folder will also rename files that aren't images, will rename folders in directory too)

due to the fact that I have revisons, I will change the link to my page
http://tspiller.webs.com/apps/blog/show/30019283-cover-2-rom

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
hey, for anybody who likes playing roms from wiiflow but hates renaming the covers to work on the roms. I made an application that does it for you.
9232666803_3a6a11ca4c.jpg

all you need to do is browse the rom, saves, images, and boxcover folder and click start.

I'm not an expert coder so use at your own risk(the folder shouldn't contain other kind of files like images folder will also rename files that aren't images, will rename folders in directory too)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4w7f7wq8bn4gctn/Cover-2-Rom.zip
Thanks for sharing, I'll add this to the masterpiece pack if you don't mind.
:)

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
sure. It may not be perfect, so I suggest copying the folder somewhere else to try it out and see if it works
Haha Abz rolls with nothing but custom default emu covers on his setup lol :P I have new Game Gear and SG-1000 covers to setup, I'll give your app a try and if it works as intended I'll hate u for not making it sooner, and saving me hours of my lifetime XD j/k I'll report back with my finding tonight. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh