Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
I just made a clean install of r626. But something is wrong, many covers don´t show up at all and when I try to download new covers I get "Not enough memory"... I deleted all inis and cache when I updated. Anything else I can do?
Have never seen this before. I have a little over 500 games on my 2TB Seagate HDD....
Do you have your covers stored in a non-standard location? If you deleted your apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini file after it is recreated you will need to reset the paths.

And you deleted the files in your wiiflow/cache/lists folder?

I am a little confused by your note - did you do a clean install of r626 or an upgrade from a prior version?

Usually I just need to delete the apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini and do a manual cache rebuild and that fixes things when upgrading from a prior version.

I have my covers in sd:/wiiflow/.... And I deleted everything except my covers and music, so everything else is new by r626... Every time I start wiiflow there are diffrent covers that dont show up... Very strange.
Have you tried a manual cache rebuild?

Yes I have tried do a manual cache rebuild, but having the same problem with random covers not showing up in defualt theme... And another thing that happens now after installing r626, every time I start wiiflow I get a warning that wiiflow cant find my games and I have to set game partition to USB1:\ Wiiflow cant remember were my games are...

carlitos92jose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be broken again, in r626.
Also, I seem to be getting some weird 'slowdown' in GC banners, spasmodically.
Here it works fine, even with 15000 wii games... And I dont have slowdowns in gc banners, its fine. May delete the inis again?
is not working for me, I delete de wiiflow ini, cache folder, setting and still not working, the last version that the music works for me was on rev 609.
Have you tried the default theme?
yes, Im using the default theme and nothing :(
btw, do you know where can I found the latest carbonik or 8bit plyground themes?

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here it works fine, even with 15000 wii games... And I dont have slowdowns in gc banners, its fine. May delete the inis again?
is not working for me, I delete de wiiflow ini, cache folder, setting and still not working, the last version that the music works for me was on rev 609.
btw, do you know where can I found the latest carbonik or 8bit plyground themes?

I second that been needing updated themes i think.....right now using BlackWii looking nice but besides music not working again got MPlayer not showing sub Folders....:(

ST75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if trailers are working correctly? I am using r590 and all my trailers show video at a low framerate and the sound is all garbled. Does anyone else even use trailers?

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I always do a clean install, except for cache, cause it takes so long to reload.
Anyway, wiped all ini's again (as well as cache this time) and tried r626 & r629. GC banner slowdown seems to be fixed.
However, music is definitely still not working. I'm using ogg by the way. I'm assuming FIX94 must be using mp3.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I second that been needing updated themes i think.....right now using BlackWii looking nice but besides music not working again got MPlayer not showing sub Folders.... :(
go check out spiffy.com :) i just got done doing dark carbonik ;) or look a little further back in this topic.
this download has all four so far, purple,red,yellow and green..they all work fine(except for the issues i guess some people are having). but other then that they all look great.( so far red /green being my favorite).http://www.mediafire...h6vb134y7pj8q7u
;)

Reactions: 1 person

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I always do a clean install, except for cache, cause it takes so long to reload.
Anyway, wiped all ini's again (as well as cache this time) and tried r626 & r629. GC banner slowdown seems to be fixed.
However, music is definitely still not working. I'm using ogg by the way. I'm assuming FIX94 must be using mp3.
I use ogg only in wiiflow, mp3 is buggy.

ST75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can find a dol forwarder that will work for 3tb drives? None of the ones from the wiki work for me.

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this download has all four so far, purple,red,yellow and green..they all work fine(except for the issues i guess some people are having). but other then that they all look great.( so far red /green being my favorite).http://www.mediafire...h6vb134y7pj8q7u
;)

All i see is Green :) Awesome Budd

Appreciate it much....gonna check Y subfolders in Movies is not showing again :(

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
;)

All i see is Green :) Awesome Budd

Appreciate it much....gonna check Y subfolders in Movies is not showing again :(
check out spiffy, that is were i uploaded all of them.
also just finished a new on called subspace.
subspace.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made a clean install of r626. But something is wrong, many covers don´t show up at all and when I try to download new covers I get "Not enough memory"... I deleted all inis and cache when I updated. Anything else I can do?
Have never seen this before. I have a little over 500 games on my 2TB Seagate HDD....
Do you have your covers stored in a non-standard location? If you deleted your apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini file after it is recreated you will need to reset the paths.

And you deleted the files in your wiiflow/cache/lists folder?

I am a little confused by your note - did you do a clean install of r626 or an upgrade from a prior version?

Usually I just need to delete the apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini and do a manual cache rebuild and that fixes things when upgrading from a prior version.

I have my covers in sd:/wiiflow/.... And I deleted everything except my covers and music, so everything else is new by r626... Every time I start wiiflow there are diffrent covers that dont show up... Very strange.
Have you tried a manual cache rebuild?

Yes I have tried do a manual cache rebuild, but having the same problem with random covers not showing up in defualt theme... And another thing that happens now after installing r626, every time I start wiiflow I get a warning that wiiflow cant find my games and I have to set game partition to USB1:\ Wiiflow cant remember were my games are...
Are you running everything from USB or do you have some things on SD? I load the apps and wiiflow from USB and that works fine.

Dump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They were posted a few pages back but I don't have the links off hand... anyone else?

WF Themes & Source Packs v1
http://www.mediafire...snfxl7wz4bswaew
these are the themes i have don't know if there is a more up to date version.

wow smoke this is what u prob wanted lol
dark carbonik
http://www.mediafire.com/?h6vb134y7pj8q7u
Thanks shortz1994

Reactions: 1 person

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone know where I can find a dol forwarder that will work for 3tb drives? None of the ones from the wiki work for me.
Use the one from open-wiiflow-mod.

I only saw a channel forwarder on google code. I am looking for one for priiloader. Is it there and I am missing it?
You can extract the dol from the channel forwarder with CustomizeMii and use that as priiloader forwarder.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fixed my new theme on spiffy. some files were named wrong an the sounds.(covers flipping, an buttons.) sounded like crap. so all fixed. sorry for the 5 that downloaded it.
subspacefixed.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +2