Netherlands
Ninn said:
Spidy1000 said:
Ninn said:
Pakatus said:
Try a newer rev.
From 92a to the latest stable (181) its a long way
biggrin.gif
and where can i download this (181) from?
You can get r181 when you come to IRC, if you would have read the entire tipic, you would have known this as it has been said lots of times before...
yeah right you think ill read all 196 pages...and i already knew about the irc channel, i was just hoping for a easier way to get it.
Hello Ninn,

Have you tried the update function within wiiflow?
It was not working a 100% at the release of R92a, but maybe it works for you.
Mind you that the update can crash after the new version is downloaded.
Also a lot has changed in the wiiflow setup, so you maybe need to change a few folders and settings yourself.
If this doesnt work, then you have to come to IRC, people there can talk you trough setting up Wiiflow.

Greetz,
Etheboss

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xabby666 said:
Sure, i'll try for you this evening, now i'm at wor
yaywii.gif
k

Ps. I can't try now, but the missing Fat_Mount() function call before you call _CheatSettings() function in menu_config_game.cpp can be a problem?

Code:
Fat_Mount();
_hideGameSettings();
_CheatSettings();
_showGameSettings();

vs

Code:
_hideGameSettings();
_CheatSettings();
_showGameSettings();
No, that whole part is rewritten. Fat mounting is done way, way before now.

QUOTE(Ninn @ Sep 14 2010, 12:02 PM) another thing is im having pronblem with the game ghosbusters, the game keeps freezing right after i kill the librarian witch(when the cut scenes with the dude with glasses starts to speak). would an update fix this problem?
Probably not. When a game is loaded, the loader is done. It's not running anymore, so it can't interfere with the game anymore. You can try cfg loader usb to see if it also has this problem, but I'm thinking about a bad dump too...

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
r-win said:
petspeed said:
I switched from GX to Wiiflow because GX is no longer developed.

I tried to download cheatfiles from Wiiflow 2.1 r92 but as soon as I press the download button the Wii freeze and I have to turn it off by holding the power button on the Wii. Is this a bug?

QUOTE(xabby666 @ Sep 14 2010, 11:38 AM) I confirm the freeze with cheats download also in the last beta release with wiiflow compiled on 224 base 57.

Does this still happen? We had this problem because geckocodes was offline. And it didn't freeze, it just paused for like 3 minutes
biggrin.gif

Can you please try this again and confirm that this is still an issue, even though geckocodes.org is online again? I just tried this, and got the codes almost instant.

Just tried it again and it still freezes. But you are right the freeze is only for about 3 mins then the error message appears.
Geckocodes.org is down again, so it is probably the reason for the freeze. I will try to test when the site is up if that happens while I am home...

I can confirm that the cheatfile downloading is working fine in r92 it is the website that has been unstable the last couple of days.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anorhc said:
Not sure if this has been addressed, but everytime I toggle cheats on or off, I can't load the game. It just acts like it's loading and then kicks me back out to Wiiflow. I can however, start the game with cheats after exiting and starting Wiiflow back up.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anorhc said:
Anorhc said:
Not sure if this has been addressed, but everytime I toggle cheats on or off, I can't load the game. It just acts like it's loading and then kicks me back out to Wiiflow. I can however, start the game with cheats after exiting and starting Wiiflow back up.

If you read the topic you would have known the answer, come to IRC and get a newer rev or try if it fixed itself. The site where the cheats are was down...

Alkis30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Serious problem here. When I try to download covers from Wiiflow (whatever version r92 , r181) after a while it exits on Wii menu !!! After that when I start Wiiflow it freezes and exits again. I have IOS249 (rev20) and base 57. I have also installed Priiloader (which I have disabled the autoboot function through its settings). I think that this problem started after I installed Priiloader in my machine because before that I have downloaded all covers without any problems. Please some give me a solution !

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Alkis30 said:
Serious problem here. When I try to download covers from Wiiflow (whatever version r92 , r181) after a while it exits on Wii menu !!! After that when I start Wiiflow it freezes and exits again. I have IOS249 (rev20) and base 57. I have also installed Priiloader (which I have disabled the autoboot function through its settings). I think that this problem started after I installed Priiloader in my machine because before that I have downloaded all covers without any problems. Please some give me a solution !
It has downloaded a corrupted cover. So look through your Covers with WiiXplorer/on your PC, and delete the corrupted one. After that, it should work again.

Alkis30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Blue-K said:
Alkis30 said:
It has downloaded a corrupted cover. So look through your Covers with WiiXplorer/on your PC, and delete the corrupted one. After that, it should work again.

How can I find the corrupted cover with WiiXplorer ???

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alkis30 said:
Blue-K said:
Alkis30 said:

How can I find the corrupted cover with WiiXplorer ???

plug your hard drive or sd card into your pc and use windows explorer to go to your boxcovers directory. look for the file that does not show correctly, that should be the corrupted one. then delete it and it's cached version. corrupted images that i have run across in the past showed as all black when folder view is set to preview or thumbnails. hope this helps.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blue-K said:
Alkis30 said:
Yes, Blue-K is right here. Check the covers on your PC. The good news on this is that we've fixed it in our current (unstable) versions of Wiiflow. We've replaced our png handling library with the one from cfg-loader-usb. I think Gannon put a lot of time in it, so thanks for that
tongue.gif

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
r-win said:
Yes, Blue-K is right here. Check the covers on your PC. The good news on this is that we've fixed it in our current (unstable) versions of Wiiflow. We've replaced our png handling library with the one from cfg-loader-usb. I think Gannon put a lot of time in it, so thanks for that
tongue.gif
Actually i think that was usptactical.
wink.gif

Xeno43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm just encountered a bug where if the covers are updated it will simply freeze while downloading missing covers. Tetris when I first scanned for covers only had the front but had been updated recently, so whenever I clicked to download missing covers it simply hang... Fixed it by deleting the front cover and cache...

EDIT: version is 180 I believe, just updated through the app...

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
How do i get fanart to show?
I put it in k:\apps\wiiflow\fanart\XXX
but nothing shows in wiiflow.
Does it need to be enabled or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: