AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hey Abz, could you set the Gamecube joystick to function like the D-Pad? right now it moves around a cursor, but I want it to scroll through menus, move through games, etc.

The reason is, I have an arcade stick hooked up to my wii that emulates a gamecube controller, and it's only recognized as a gamecube joystick and therefor I can't navigate WiiFlow with it.

For clarification, see this:
OC9sa9H.jpg
nope,
this is the way it's supposed to be.
if you want to do a custom dol edit /source/btnmap.h
look for WPAD_BUTTON_RIGHT and LEFT since ths are the ones that move through covers
and for LEFT_STICK_LEFT and RIGHT since those are the ones you want to change

vEN2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
After update retroarch plugins not run at all. What happened?
Using USB HDD Driver for wiiflow and roms

rupek1995

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay, will switch to WiiFlow then. :)
BTW the .dol only links are not working since yesterday I think.

EDIT: Also, is it normal that the Wiiflow configurator displays that I have an outdated IOS8, but the Wiiflow itself work fine?

Last edited by rupek1995,

rupek1995

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I did, but it doesn't work! My source menu is just small bubbles with icons on it , and pressing + / R(on GC pad) does nothing.
I'll try to add a video/pics of how I do it.
Also, is there a way to edit Nintendont config in Wiiflow.ini to add custom video width? (the video width option in nintendont) and an option to use ONE emulated memory card for ALL GC games?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I did, but it doesn't work! My source menu is just small bubbles with icons on it , and pressing + / R(on GC pad) does nothing.
I'll try to add a video/pics of how I do it.
Also, is there a way to edit Nintendont config in Wiiflow.ini to add custom video width? (the video width option in nintendont) and an option to use ONE emulated memory card for ALL GC games?
you are not using the source menu just the default source page
you find the source menu in /wiiflow/source_menu folder it's included in the pack
as for custom video width I did not add this yet to the ini however if you need just one width it can be easily added to nintendont (by recompiling the source)

rupek1995

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, I copied the source menu folder from the pack to my source folder on SD card (it was empty).
you are not using the source menu just the default source page
you find the source menu in /wiiflow/source_menu folder it's included in the pack
as for custom video width I did not add this yet to the ini however if you need just one width it can be easily added to nintendont (by recompiling the source)
Okay, thanks for the tip! it works now! :)

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Tyyco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. I have trawled through the 74 pages of this thread and tried various ways to get game covers to show up on wiiflow when I go into the SNES section. I had found what I assume were some links to instructions however those link have all shown dead.

My question. Has anyone got a link to instructions on getting game covers to show when using snes9xgx through this amazing wiiflow masterpiece or have suggestions on getting them to show. I'm at that point where I have tried so many ways I am forgetting what I have tried and failed in the past.

Any hep would be very grateful. (ps Abz, the work you have done is absolutely amazing)

Thanks
Tyyco

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi all. I have trawled through the 74 pages of this thread and tried various ways to get game covers to show up on wiiflow when I go into the SNES section. I had found what I assume were some links to instructions however those link have all shown dead.

My question. Has anyone got a link to instructions on getting game covers to show when using snes9xgx through this amazing wiiflow masterpiece or have suggestions on getting them to show. I'm at that point where I have tried so many ways I am forgetting what I have tried and failed in the past.

Any hep would be very grateful. (ps Abz, the work you have done is absolutely amazing)

Thanks
Tyyco
Thanks
consult this cover thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cover-collections-for-emulators-with-cover-support.324714/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi