Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

Clarkey1118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded the Not64.ini and Not64.dol files you uploaded today from the extracted pack folder and put both in the plugins folder on the sd card (replacing the other not64.ini file) and while it does boot the games fine, when I exit from not64 to go back to wiiflow it just freezes on a black screen. Is anybody else having this issue?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
So I downloaded the Not64.ini and Not64.dol files you uploaded today from the extracted pack folder and put both in the plugins folder on the sd card (replacing the other not64.ini file) and while it does boot the games fine, when I exit from not64 to go back to wiiflow it just freezes on a black screen. Is anybody else having this issue?
Check if you have a root not64 folder if so try deleting the config file from /not64 folder. I had to do this for retroarch plugins.
I m sure all new plugins work fine since i tested them one by one

Last edited by AbdallahTerro,

Clarkey1118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check if you have a root not64 folder if so try deleting the config file from /not64 folder. I had to do this for retroarch plugins.
I m sure all new plugins work fine since i tested them one by one

I deleted all the .cfg files from both Not64 and Wii64 on the SD card and the HDD
and it still just stays on the black screen when returning to wiiflow.

Clarkey1118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's fine, I'd rather restart the system each time I want to play something else then not use the newer version of not64. Besides, it seems like it sometimes loads back to wiiflow, it's just very, very inconsistent.

Kolby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so here is a bit of an odd one. I recently reinstalled the IOS 249 etc. In hopes it would help with the emunand stuff. Before this, my USB with my GC, and Wii Games was in the bottom usb port on the back of my wii u, worked great, but now with this re-installation, it only wants to play games when the usb is plugged into the top port, and whether I choose USB 0 or 1 in the options doesn't do a thing. Help please.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Okay, so here is a bit of an odd one. I recently reinstalled the IOS 249 etc. In hopes it would help with the emunand stuff. Before this, my USB with my GC, and Wii Games was in the bottom usb port on the back of my wii u, worked great, but now with this re-installation, it only wants to play games when the usb is plugged into the top port, and whether I choose USB 0 or 1 in the options doesn't do a thing. Help please.
you installed d2xcios v10 beta 52
to use the 2 ports you need v10 beta 53
ios 249 has nothing to do with emunand stuff btw

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
downloaded the link you sent me, I just drag that hbc and source folder to the root of my sd?
inside hbc folder there is a d2x-cios-installer folder
move the d2x-cios-installer folder on to "apps" folder on the root of your SD
after doing so plug the SD card in your Wii and launch "The homebrew channel"
The cios installer application should now be listed, open it and follow the instructions to get the cIOS installed as you wish

Kolby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inside hbc folder there is a d2x-cios-installer folder
move the d2x-cios-installer folder on to "apps" folder on the root of your SD
after doing so plug the SD card in your Wii and launch "The homebrew channel"
The cios installer application should now be listed, open it and follow the instructions to get the cIOS installed as you wish
Okay, what about the sources folder? Should I worry about that at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: