Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Hey, I just noticed the recently released v10 for the FBZX Wii Sinclair emulator on WiiBrew and when I looked I noticed in the changelog that v9 added "wiiflow support" but I didn't find it on your magic number reference list.

Is this a known WiiFlow plugin already or had this previously been overlooked?

Also, the /apps/fbxx-wii/doc/README file says
README said:
You can load a snapshot directly with:

fbzx game.z80
fbzx game.sna
so it looks like the DOL can be used as a plugin as-is. (I just don't know where I'd get a ROM for this thing to test it with.)

Necromancyr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Abz, this may be a stupid question - apologies if so - but can I just pull the plugins you have from your pack and use them in my own setup? I have things fairly well configured to my liking using a modified WhiteWii theme, so I just want certain plugins updated or included that I don't have already.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Abz, this may be a stupid question - apologies if so - but can I just pull the plugins you have from your pack and use them in my own setup? I have things fairly well configured to my liking using a modified WhiteWii theme, so I just want certain plugins updated or included that I don't have already.
sure you can copy them all. just make sure you are using the same magic number (the plugin ini magic number should match with the one in the source_menu.ini) also make sure there's no duplicate magic number otherwise WF will crash.
One more thing you need to edit your theme.ini to add the missing covers section in case you need this.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
WiiFlow v4.1.3 Beta Mod r904 The Masterpiece Pack

Recent updates:
* Updated WiiFlow to rev 904
* Added SDL-MAME-Wii plugin - magic # 4d414d57 (Thanks Wiimpathy)
* Updated Quadforce wad, app & bin to v2.0 Final (F-Zero AX Support - SD card only)
* Added F-Zero Ax cover + Dummy file to Triforce plugin
* Updated WiiXplorer to rev259
* Updated DeSmuMe plugin to r253 (Thanks Maxternal)
* Added Banner Player and Maxternal's Java apps to _Handy_PC_Tools folder
Java apps include: "INI-Editor", "Title Downloader v2.8", "Category Converter v1.4" and "Source Menu Editor"
* Added default rom folders for all available emulators
* Added WiiMod 3.2 to app folder (Best wad manger with new wiimote and ios58 ahbprot support)
* Added WF-Bootmii-Forwader-Loader-DWFA.rar to load WiiFlow with BootMii - Extract Bootmii folder to SD root/Backup yours first (Thanks Fix94)
* Updated Devolution app, bin and plugin to rev196 (Added rev168 and rev188 to unused plugin folder)
* Added Lynx Bios for Wiimednafen
* Added VecWii - Vectrex Plugin mod2 for newer wiimotes (Thanks Maxternal)
* Added BlueMSX Plugin (Thanks Matt0620)
* Added new Ogg files for many plugins (Thanks Mastershoes)
* Updated Uneek2o to rev96 Beta 5.3 (Thanks Overjoy)

For more info check the official website
extracted pack online, 7z uploading now...1 hr left :)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
new update full of new and updated emulator plugins:
What's new:
Updated WiiFlow to rev912 (Custom plugin dol path and partition search)
Updated Not64 to May 2013 release
Updated RetroArch Plugins to v0.9.9-fix1 - 3 new plugins available with covers and icons: Quake, NxEngine and QuickNES (Thanks RetroArch team)
Updated ScummVM Plugin to mod6 i.e. v1.6.0 Beta (Thanks Wiimpathy)
Added ResidualVM plugin (Magic# 4752494D) for Grim Fandango + 2 Source menu icons and the game cover (Thanks sion_zaphod)
Added Carbonik Abz wih Full HB covers + Full HB covers links 2D and Full (Thanks Mastershoes)
Updated Quadforce wad, app & bin to v4.1 Final for USB only (v4.0 are still around for SD users)
Updated DM(L) to v2.10 (wad, bin and app)
Updated Uneek2o to rev96 Beta 6.2 (Thanks Overjoy)
Added F-Zero Ax and Virtua Striker 4-2006 covers + Dummy files to Triforce plugin
Added SDL-MAME-Wii plugin - magic # 4d414d57 (Thanks Wiimpathy)

For downloads and full info consult the Website in my sig

@mods can the Thread title be changed to "WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack" since I'm no longer using the jumbo plus thingy :)

Reactions: WiiFreasko

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
913 uploading...
Recent additions:

* Updated WiiFlow to rev913 (Custom plugin dol path and partition search)
* Added Background for Carbonik Abz "Nand Emulation Page" (Thanks Fledge68)
* Updated tyquake plugin setup - Now can handle Original + Mission packs 1 & 2 (Thanks sion_zaphod)
* Updated Uneek2o to rev96 Beta 6.5 (Thanks Overjoy)
* Added clean BC6 to _Neek_app folder
* Fixed some Emuflows cover sizes causing Front/back mismatch (Thanks Mastershoes)
* Updated Not64 to May 2013 release
* Updated RetroArch Plugins to v0.9.9-fix1 - 3 new plugins available with covers and icons: Quake, NxEngine and QuickNES (Thanks RetroArch team)
* Updated ScummVM Plugin to mod6 i.e. v1.6.0 Beta (Thanks Wiimpathy)
* Added ResidualVM plugin for Grim Fandango + 2 Source menu icons and the game cover (replaced O2EM)
* Added Carbonik Abz wih Full HB covers + Full HB covers links 2D and Full (Thanks Mastershoes)
* Updated Quadforce wad, app & bin to v4.1 Final for USB only (v4.0 are still around for SD users)
* Updated DM(L) to v2.10 (wad, bin and app)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
WiiFlow 4.1.3 Final rev 914 Pack is online.

Recent additions:
Updated WiiFlow to rev914 aka Official v4.1.3 (Custom plugin dol path and partition search)
Updated Credits section
Updated Uneek2o to rev96 Beta 6.7 (Thanks Overjoy)
Updated ScummVM Plugin to mod7 i.e. latest GIT build (Thanks Wiimpathy)
Added Background for Carbonik Abz "Nand Emulation Page" (Thanks Fledge68)
Updated tyquake plugin setup - Now can handle Original + Mission packs 1 & 2 and added three 2D covers - For the full game + missions you can download This Quake Pack (Thanks sion_zaphod)
Added clean BC6 to _Neek_app folder
Fixed emuflow cover size front/back mismatch bug and replaced 1 emuflow (Thanks MasterShoes)

Full info here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/101209384/MasterPiece/Wiiflow_Pack.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol