Venom228

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just a heads up that build does not play well it crashes something to do with the settings think it Video.

First Run might be ok but after that if u get crashes u need to delete the settings or config you will also have to cut power off to console.

ur better off with Fix94s Rice and Not64 latest for GlideN64.

Unfortunately Not64 does not support GamePad but does work with Pro Controller.

That build is also only one that supports the Texture Packs unfortunately and I dont think it has GamePad support either u can test by just swapping dols via Sd:/apps/wii64/boot.dol just replace it and named the same saves u making a new Forwarder each time.

Wish i could get it working, been trying to play n64 games on my projector haha through my wii u

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even so Compatibility is still slim and buggy but better than nothing.

It is easy to setup.

Techmoons Injector
Common Keys Google;-)
the desired dol file
C2W Loader

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm gonna release new builds soon as I've recently gotten back I just need to setup my computer and will do all new builds and will fix some of the icon issues etc... Also will release SNES, genesis, GBA etc... When do a full new redo of them as I have been testing before I release as for ps1 I can't any of them to boot at all so no release until I get it fixed

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Venom228

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gonna release new builds soon as I've recently gotten back I just need to setup my computer and will do all new builds and will fix some of the icon issues etc... Also will release SNES, genesis, GBA etc... When do a full new redo of them as I have been testing before I release as for ps1 I can't any of them to boot at all so no release until I get it fixed

awesome can't wait :D

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New emulators will be released very soon as doing new builds
Snes9x GX latest
Snes9x RX latest (These are 2 different SNES Emulators both based on same code but have few differences)
as for N64 there hasn't been really any changes lately
Sega Emu also coming Latest build will hopefully built tonight and uploaded today or tomorrow will also make a new thread I think to have a full Emulator Section and will try maintain them

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
*Shrug* I suppose, but I wished GlideN64 would be ported instead of Rice, as it's more accurate
Glide is available I have a new thread and both emus I had tested and both working also a lot more emu's made with more to come and got a little help to make them nicer and more appealing to the eye

Reactions: jacobsson

Farresb

Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
so i tried this but whenever i open the app i cant use the gamepad it only works if i use wii remote any help

BobbyV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the installers you provided still working? I tried to install both the wii64 and wii64 rice install files you gave and neither seem to work. Wii64 rice installs but when I try to launch it with c2w on it it won't launch and tells me to go to system settings to delete it. Regular wii64 won't install at all saying verify WUP files are correct despite being in cfw. Any ideas or am I being stupid because it seems no one else is having this issue?

Edit: Nevermind I fixed the problem and got it working. Little query though, did you get conkers bad fur day running at 60fps on regular wii64 or wii64 rice?

Do you remember what you did to fix? Im having the same issue

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Picodrive runs Megadrive & 32X games needs to be installed on USB as seemed to of failed saving to NAND I got a blackscreen but a different user reported it as working this is based from Retroarch Libretro core of Picodrive

https://mega.nz/folder/Q91VQaiT#JdCjlbU4FPvz36KKVZr6Xw

TEST AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
I'm not being held responsible for any damages which it personally shouldn't do

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HomeStarRunnerTron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1