Wii #XXXX - Trivial Pursuit *NUKED* (USA)

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Triiviial (aka Mr. Smarty Pants) is a good fun-for-all-the-family Trivial clone, but it's a bit on the easy side. Is this one more like the tabletop game? And more importantly, is this coming out in Europe? If I want to play with my family, this has to be in Spanish
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might give this a go, as long as its better made than EA's Monopoly effotr.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The description says English only.... anyone knows if french is included? I live in Quebec and speaks french...I wish there was a localized version of this... The Pal one has french but it is usually French (the country) stuff

thanks to anyone that can help

crazy4console

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, not sure why they nuked this, worked fine for me (the Mario Tennis made me waste a disk and suspiciously WiiScrubbed to the same size)...in the beginning it does allow the selection of other languages, but since I chose US, I didn't bother to look at what the other choices were.

CapnSkull

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ringorinfret said:
The description says English only.... anyone knows if french is included? I live in Quebec and speaks french...I wish there was a localized version of this... The Pal one has french but it is usually French (the country) stuff

thanks to anyone that can help

it has French in the USA release

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, it was nuked because there is suspicion that it is a "beta". If you look at the name on the disc you get:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Release_Triv_Wii_Beta_Resub_WII_NA_Final_325099
-------------------------------------------------------------
There have been other releases with release numbers or dates left in the game name, but this one is a 'release' candidate, or a 'beta' resubmitted, or the 'N(orth)A(merican) Final' depending on which words you want to pull out of it. I think it's the final but Procision somehow mangled their release of Mario Power Tennis and put a similar copy of this game in it's place which leads to further confusion. Accident in packing it up? Probably as they sent out 6 releases very close to each other. Oh well - 5 out of 6 aint bad even if your name is 'Procision' - nobody is perfect.

I think the powers that be will remove the nuke once proof of the retail disc is provided or somebody confirms the rip against another retail disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1