Wii #XXXX - Trivial Pursuit *NUKED* (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Chanser
    OP

Chanser :o

Jun 27, 2006
    Monaco
    ^^wiirelease-2084^^
    Nuked: working_image.is.beta_i42.tinypic.com.11w4r5v.png_retail.proof.or.dirfix.needed

2. adzix

adzix GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2006
    Australia
    this one actually had pretty decent reviews.
    might provide some multi-player fun

3. Joey Ravn

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    Triiviial (aka Mr. Smarty Pants) is a good fun-for-all-the-family Trivial clone, but it's a bit on the easy side. Is this one more like the tabletop game? And more importantly, is this coming out in Europe? If I want to play with my family, this has to be in Spanish [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Might give this a go, as long as its better made than EA's Monopoly effotr.

5. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    This is interesting! Quiz games are very appreciated over here, only good one I've got to date is TV Show King (WiiWare)

6. ringorinfret

ringorinfret GBAtemp Fan

Mar 10, 2008
    United States
    The description says English only.... anyone knows if french is included? I live in Quebec and speaks french...I wish there was a localized version of this... The Pal one has french but it is usually French (the country) stuff

thanks to anyone that can help

7. crazy4console

crazy4console Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Weird, not sure why they nuked this, worked fine for me (the Mario Tennis made me waste a disk and suspiciously WiiScrubbed to the same size)...in the beginning it does allow the selection of other languages, but since I chose US, I didn't bother to look at what the other choices were.

8. CapnSkull

CapnSkull Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2007
    United States
    it has French in the USA release

9. Lazycus

Lazycus Rotten

Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    Well, it was nuked because there is suspicion that it is a "beta". If you look at the name on the disc you get:
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Release_Triv_Wii_Beta_Resub_WII_NA_Final_325099
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    There have been other releases with release numbers or dates left in the game name, but this one is a 'release' candidate, or a 'beta' resubmitted, or the 'N(orth)A(merican) Final' depending on which words you want to pull out of it. I think it's the final but Procision somehow mangled their release of Mario Power Tennis and put a similar copy of this game in it's place which leads to further confusion. Accident in packing it up? Probably as they sent out 6 releases very close to each other. Oh well - 5 out of 6 aint bad even if your name is 'Procision' - nobody is perfect.

I think the powers that be will remove the nuke once proof of the retail disc is provided or somebody confirms the rip against another retail disc.