Wii #XXXX - Trivial Pursuit *NUKED* (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Mar 12, 2009.

Mar 12, 2009
  1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    ^^wiirelease-2084^^
    Nuked: working_image.is.beta_i42.tinypic.com.11w4r5v.png_retail.proof.or.dirfix.needed

2. adzix

Member adzix GBAtemp Regular

Austria
    this one actually had pretty decent reviews.
    might provide some multi-player fun

3. Joey Ravn

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    Triiviial (aka Mr. Smarty Pants) is a good fun-for-all-the-family Trivial clone, but it's a bit on the easy side. Is this one more like the tabletop game? And more importantly, is this coming out in Europe? If I want to play with my family, this has to be in Spanish [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Might give this a go, as long as its better made than EA's Monopoly effotr.

5. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    This is interesting! Quiz games are very appreciated over here, only good one I've got to date is TV Show King (WiiWare)

6. ringorinfret

Member ringorinfret GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The description says English only.... anyone knows if french is included? I live in Quebec and speaks french...I wish there was a localized version of this... The Pal one has french but it is usually French (the country) stuff

thanks to anyone that can help

7. crazy4console

Newcomer crazy4console Newbie

United States
    Weird, not sure why they nuked this, worked fine for me (the Mario Tennis made me waste a disk and suspiciously WiiScrubbed to the same size)...in the beginning it does allow the selection of other languages, but since I chose US, I didn't bother to look at what the other choices were.

8. CapnSkull

Newcomer CapnSkull Newbie

United States
    it has French in the USA release

9. Lazycus

Member Lazycus Rotten

United States
    Well, it was nuked because there is suspicion that it is a "beta". If you look at the name on the disc you get:
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Release_Triv_Wii_Beta_Resub_WII_NA_Final_325099
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    There have been other releases with release numbers or dates left in the game name, but this one is a 'release' candidate, or a 'beta' resubmitted, or the 'N(orth)A(merican) Final' depending on which words you want to pull out of it. I think it's the final but Procision somehow mangled their release of Mario Power Tennis and put a similar copy of this game in it's place which leads to further confusion. Accident in packing it up? Probably as they sent out 6 releases very close to each other. Oh well - 5 out of 6 aint bad even if your name is 'Procision' - nobody is perfect.

I think the powers that be will remove the nuke once proof of the retail disc is provided or somebody confirms the rip against another retail disc.