Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
So far, so good. And the best thing was getting my prayers answered: no problems at all. Running Zelda on Wii with 4.3U firmware, uLoader 5.1E, cIOS 222, default settings (english language).

But I feel kinda silly doing Miyamoto's posing everytime:
WS000010.JPG

http://gamecolumn.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-11485.html

GmFreak80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
turn on 002 fix in neogamma if its there, and enable block ios reload.

I really do apologize for asking this, but can you elaborate further?, I'm on Neogamma right now and the options I have are Region Options,Config Options, Rebooter Options, Use Rebooter, Credits. Can you please tell which to go to here, that way I can get a better understanding please, or can anyone show me what he's talking about?!!!

LordSauron

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any one else having problems with up and down when using C and in menu's and stuff.. left / right acts "normal" (bit sluggish) but up / down are either really slow or won't work at all.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Okay can anyone help, I don't use my Wii all that often, the last game I got was DKCR, which works fine

Anyway when I try and load Zelda the machine just resets back to the frontend of the Wii

I'm using the homebrew channel to boot the USB loader to try and run the game

have you tried updating your wii with Modmii

Thanks for the response, I've already been and downloaded a new USB loader GX but it hasn't made any difference. Are there other things that I need to set up?

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
wait is saying the name of the site that has the torrent ok?
Cause a bunch of people just said that the torrent was on a certain site, which I go to all the time ofcourse :P

cheshire_carper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone having problems with the controller? it jumps about on startup, as if a button is stuck.

This is the first game I have used with motionplus and in fairness I have bought an nasty ebay fake motionplus add on. I'm thinking that may be part of the issue ;) anyone having the same problems?

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the game is single layered.Thats cool.It also looks like it might be small enough to fit on my SD card (3.68) Thats cool...But I won't be able to play this for months because It requires Motion Plus.That sucks.

If I can at least get to the title screen though,i'll test it for everyone else.Sounds like this game has "AP" just like Kirby.Well,Kirby worked just fine for me.

Macbook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do I get a screen about using motion plus and when i click "return to the game" it sends me back to the wii`s home screen?
Edit: actually I`m kinda new, so I think I need to set this dx hermes cios, but how do i do that?

KingCrabby

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,

I am new to wii hacking. I have a wii (4.3e) with a Wode jukebox but can't start the game can anyone help me. I don't know anything about ios and wad

Hi, I also got Wode with 4.3E, the PAL game is still downloading, but anyone got any suggestions for what we need to be able to run it? btw, I've preordered the real deal, but playing Skyrim as i wait is not satisfying enough:) Zelda is Zelda, no other game can beat the series.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do I get a screen about using motion plus and when i click "return to the game" it sends me back to the wii`s home screen?
Edit: actually I`m kinda new, so I think I need to set this dx hermes cios, but how do i do that?

What you need to do, is either:

Boot a game with MotionPlus (Wii Sports Resort is perfect for this) and watch the opening movie, then come back to SS. It'll work.

OR

Set your USB Loader to choose the .dol you want to launch and hit player.dol to watch the movie. The sound is fucked up though, so mute the TV.

Macbook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What you need to do, is either:

Boot a game with MotionPlus (Wii Sports Resort is perfect for this) and watch the opening movie, then come back to SS. It'll work.

OR

Set your USB Loader to choose the .dol you want to launch and hit player.dol to watch the movie. The sound is fucked up though, so mute the TV.

I have done both..
if I choose alt.dol to Off, I get a black screen freeze.
If i choose the player.dol, I get to the motion plus menu with options to watch each instruction individually.

Still no success =/
Ps.: wii modded with modmii

SanderDuss

Trophies
XP
Jeej, got it to work, using simple channel now on dashboard and it loads without any problem (only 1 freeze so far, and the game is running 4 hours straight).

I can realy recomend this game to anyone who has or hasnt played previous zelda games. Its just the best game for the wii ever i suppose...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol