Wii #XXXX - Mega Man 9 (USA)

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game is very cool. I just had about 10 minutes with the Galaxy Man stage...got dominated yes...but I enjoyed every minute of it...its like a modern classic. I turned off the screen flicker though cause that part always bugged me from the NES days.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm already at Wily himself. He is quite rage inducing. And I'm stubborn and refuse to use Energy Tanks. Only stopped to prevent smashed controller.
smile.gif
Besides Tornado Man's stage and Wily's stages, the game isn't as difficult as they made it seem it'd be. Maybe it's just me and how much time I've spent on all the other Mega Man games...

Still really damn good though, definitely one of the best of the Classic Series. I'm buying this when it releaxes on XBL.

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
wow it's been released Megaman 9 in usa cool on 1st October i will buy a classic controller for wii and 2 of 2000 point tickets to download megaman 9 and many nice games

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have 3.2U. I can the install the wad without any problem, but when i start the game, it takes me back to the Wii menu, just like other guys have reported here. Tried two diferent releases. Any idea?

P.s.: I have no problem with other WiiWare games. I'd like to buy the game, but i have no internet connection in my Wii...and i have many points since i bought the internet channel (when i had a access point to connect my Wii)
unsure.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game kicks total ass. Well worth my 1000 Wii Points. As for the DLC, if it's already in the game (likely is), I will be a little annoyed.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is great.. really takes me back to the NES days.. also, hard as hell.. I could only defeat Galaxy Man until now.. need more practice
tongue.gif

Nice to see that the Wii version has achievements (although you can't show them off online).. some of them are insane!

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 3.2U and it's still kicking me out to the wii menu. I guess I have to update to 3.3 also, great.

burnsams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I just need to know 1 thing before playing... If I update my wii to 3.3U to play this, Can I just use the wanikoko downgrader later to go back to 3.1 or 3.2?
Anyone?

AMPonzi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Two different cards, both FAT and FAT32 tried, always get an error at "Adding content #9 (length: 3649024 bytes)...[*] ERROR: Could not read file data!

Anyone have any ideas?

UPDATE: Turns out I got a bad download, now it works just fine

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for the love of god, this is such an awesome game... a throw back to the NES days...

BUY THE DAMN GAME YOU FREE LOADING PIRATES!!!

There's even download content... don't know what it will be (still blank)... can't wait!

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
for the love of god, this is such an awesome game... a throw back to the NES days...

BUY THE DAMN GAME YOU FREE LOADING PIRATES!!!

There's even download content... don't know what it will be (still blank)... can't wait!
Read the manual that comes with the game when you download it. It states what they are and how much they cost. ;P

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed... Works with the backup loader! You need to do a handstand while balancing the Wii Remote on your genitals with an HDTV hookup!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up