Wii #XXXX - Let's Tap (Japan)

The Mole

Trophies
XP
Country
Raylene2K7 said:
The Mole said:
Its also the Second Sega Wii game in a month to get a famitsu 40/40.
wtf are your talking about??!
famitsu scored this game: Let’s Tap - 8 / 7 / 8 /8 ( = 31)

next time get some knowledge before posting lies!

Ok calm down i was talking on another forum about this game and somebody else mentioned the 40/40 http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=92536 that person is very accurate and respected member of the forum who i had no reason to doubt.

The Dementor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just spent a little time playing this, and I'm very impressed. OK so there is not a great deal of game involved, but I still found myself playing it and playing it.

It amazes me how responsive the Wiimote is, and as stated before the jap language isn't really a problem as several of the menu are in english as well anyhow and the gameplay is very straightforward.

Biduleman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I found the remote to be inconsistent, sometime banging on the tissue box won't make the character jump and other times, just small taps will... But it's a lot of fun, can't wait to play with the family for Christmas!

crescentsaber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lunarist.com
XP
Country
I know this will sound really stupid but I cant get past the 3rd screen when Wii shows you that you have to put your Wiimote on top of a box.. I did that but it wont get past that screen !!!

I'm feeling really dumb right now and I'm sure I have to do something simple, but I just can't figure out what to do !! =( help !

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Biduleman said:
Well, I found the remote to be inconsistent, sometime banging on the tissue box won't make the character jump and other times, just small taps will... But it's a lot of fun, can't wait to play with the family for Christmas!

There's a test screen where you can change the offset for how it interprets the strength of your taps in the options.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Biduleman said:

You can adjust the sensitivity in the options menu.. it's not hard to find, on the initial screen in the game, there are 3 options only, one of them is the options
tongue.gif

Hellfire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
CockroachMan said:
The Mole said:
Just noticed this is only a scrubbed release.

It is my first scrubbed release, do i have to do anything special? Or can i just burn it to dvd like i would do with the full release?

You'll have to use RegionFrii to change the region since this is a japanese game.. but no, you don't have to do anything about the scrubbing
tongue.gif
Scrubbed games don't work on 3.4 do they?

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Hellfire said:
CockroachMan said:
The Mole said:
Just noticed this is only a scrubbed release.

It is my first scrubbed release, do i have to do anything special? Or can i just burn it to dvd like i would do with the full release?

You'll have to use RegionFrii to change the region since this is a japanese game.. but no, you don't have to do anything about the scrubbing
tongue.gif
Scrubbed games don't work on 3.4 do they?

Yes they do (otherwise no-one would bother releasing them would they).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...