Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got Cpt. Falcon, just play a lot vs modes (suicide is you want to speed it up...)
Can you get Lucario in vs mode too? Can anyone confilm?
yes all i did was pay vs to get everything i got nothing else it has a lot to do with what stage u pay on i kept mine set at random so afterplaying on stage so manytimes im sure thats how i got most of my unlocks

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yah it's just vs. matches, you can do it against the computer, friends, whatever.

If you really get tired of not having them open, as others have said, just set it to a stock match with 1 life. Put in one computer and when the match starts just run off the edge.

Do that over and over you'll have a full roster in no time.
tongue.gif

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I do this and also put sudden death match. I just keep on pressing start while writing this message and the computer kill me in a second ^^'

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damn, I wanted to play adventure mode... I unlocked one character (some anime looking kid? what is this?) and played a few..the levels are small and the characters become too small imo for a 27" tv set.. it's still fun but the smallness takes a lot away from the game.

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
damn, I wanted to play adventure mode... I unlocked one character (some anime looking kid? what is this?) and played a few..the levels are small and the characters become too small imo for a 27" tv set.. it's still fun but the smallness takes a lot away from the game.
Lol ! I was just thinking the characters and stages were too big now :l I didn't change my TV since Melee though
tongue.gif

iby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lol ! I was just thinking the characters and stages were too big now :l I didn't change my TV since Melee though
tongue.gif

Thats what I thought, and I did change my tv. but still I like it better like this.

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else having trouble with WiFi? As soon as i click the button, it pops up a error message with the words Wifi in it. Also, the game never seems to save my progress. Anyone have similar troubles?

Using a Pal Wii with Wiikey, double channels since Mp3.

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country

Im not too fussed on adventure mode at the moment. Infact im completly happy playing the dvd5 release until the USA version comes out as it is.

Anime kid? Im sure thats Ness from Mother 3 (Earthbound). I wouldnt exactly say anime...

I wouldnt say the levels are that small, otherwise they have to zoom out way too much leaving the characters miniture size..

No Limitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a comprehensive list of things that 100% causes crashes yet?

So far i've seen:

Credits in Classic mode (So basically you can't clear classic)
Movies that aren't the first SSE and Intro (Basically you can't go past the 1st level of SSE)
Masterpieces

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you