Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
what control scheme are people taking to most?
(i heard there were multiple control schemes; wiimote, classic, gamecube?)

is it intuitive?

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
what control scheme are people taking to most?
GC controller, of course
tongue.gif

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, crap. I feel ridiculous now. I was using the classic controller and kept pressing b instead of a.

Yeah, I'm that stupid. I'm used to having the bottom-most button as the button to select stuff.

Don't feel stupid. that same exact thing happened to me just a second ago, I went on this thread to find out what the hell is wrong. Gonna use a GameCube controller from now on
tongue.gif

hmbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone are using WiiKeys, but since that team is so quiet, I'm getting a CycloWiz instead. Has anyone with a PAL Wii tried that chip? Please tell if you have.

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

hmbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. Did you try it yourself, one of the people you know or did you just hear someone on the boards say it?

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
heh you're fooked now. You need a game with a newer FW to unbrick. This game doesn't even come out for PAL for like 6 months. And even then you already have it's firmware on your system so you'll have to wait even longer for a newer game with a newer firmware.

Are there not even any games with incremental updates even though they are older could help?
(I think boogie was one of them with support for microphones)

how the hell did you manage to brick it?

I don't know, I've updated to the newest firmware and then performed the update on the smash bros disk. Now I can't access the settings and the date on the clock is shown as 2Mon3SunSun

LOL... wow... what chip are you using?
I'm using wiikey 1.9g

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Awesome. Did you try it yourself, one of the people you know or did you just hear someone on the boards say it?
That's what every sources say, including the board, but I didnt try myself (I have a Wiikey ^^').
This version works with all chips which support Mario Galaxy anyway.
And the DL version apparently will too, except Wiikey for now.

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
man wiikey team get bashed so much, however they are pretty much on par with every chip minus the ability to read a dual layer disk. however, they are attempting to make a dumper which is one step ahead. oh and can i mention the one little fact that an english version of brawl is still ages away so who gives a shit about whether or not wiikey has dual layer support. so quit ya whinging. the wiikey team will release an update, you can count on it, just be a bit patient ffs, and also be thankful the single layer version is able to play vs mode so you impatient fools can at least still experience brawl.

shyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alright got a problem, it worked fine, dual channels etc, but when we turn it on we get a black screen and nothing happens. after a while the intro starts but the screen remains black. any help ?

edit: we also used a dvd+rw (nothing else available). could that be the problem ?

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just wanna make sure I'm doin this right:
Burn iso with no brickblocker
Put in the game
Pull the plug at 15%
Restart, and it should work? No dup channels?

I got a NTSC-U Wii and Wiikey 1.9g, btw.

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really do not understand some of you. I know the game is a big release but the hoops you go through trying to play a broken game is crazy! Just sit back and relax a month and get the NTSC-American release.

No chance of bricking, duplicating channels, pulling plugs at certain % and possible trashing your Wii... Just go play the other 30 games you got sitting in a pile that you have not finished yet!

RELAX.......

gsarlis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry to ask AGAIN, but i need to be sure. I have PAL Wii 3.1E, with Wiikey 1.9g... can i run the update on the SSBB disk just fine or is there a danger of a (semi-)brick?

Also, if i try the 15% trick is there any chance of (semi-)bricking?

Thanks, and again sorry to ask again but my connection is so slow i can't browse all the pages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated