Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

blindr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE([@FOX# said:
@ Feb 2 2008, 05:32 PM)]mmmmm.....
i've decided to put in the dvd...but....

Is normal that appear the channel of Super Mario Strikers Charged Football??????

sorry you downloaded a fake, noob

[@FOX#]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh no... i've 91 packs...the nfo says 89 ... DOH!!!!
unsure.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif

PlooBloo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From quickly skimming the last 10 pages, I'm still kinda confused.

BUT from what I understand, is this what I do? (I have a NTSC-U Wii with Wiikey 1.9G Beta).

1) Upgrade my Wii to 3.1U
2) Turn region-override on in my Wiikey settings.
3) Burn 2 copies of SSBX, one with BrickBlocker (Disc B)
4) Put in Disc A (the non-brickblocked) disc and let it upgrade to 15% then pull my Wii's plug out.
5) Put in Disc B and all should run correctly?

If anyone can answer, then I'm really grateful. I really can't read through 49 pages of info. >_

Schmitt

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That error on the Wii Menu/Home Menu only happens with PAL Wiis?

Using the 15% trick, will the language of the HOME Menu remain in English?

Thanks!

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bah, i can't find one, if someone finds one would u mind pming me where it's at or post it here i would appreciate it, not against the rules i hope if so please mods with all your wrath destroy this post

Opiate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a us wii with wiikey, the game was not detecting so i went into the setup disk and enable region override, and now it detects the disk

Do you have 3.1U? I got 3.1U and I can't enter the setup for 1.3 or 1.2 Wiilkey. I put the disc in, get the Gamecube screen, load it, and then I get a message on black screen saying disc can't be read, restart your wii.

yup, i did an update over the internet first, and heres what i did, you need to find a "1.3 setup hack" disk, that is basically like a boot disk, so you start that up, then insert the original setup disk, and it will load, i had to do that.

after you turn the region override thing on, you save the settings and then reset, and insert the game, an update thing should pop out, i did the full update so now i have the multiple channels, its no big deal, i just moved them all the way to the end.

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pm me as well. Rapidshare is the worst ever. Opiate, FOX, KillaKae plz check ur pms. I'd appreciate some feedback : (.

MSW0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, will QuickPar repair the Brawl .rar files? Part 42, 43, 44, and 45 are missing, and right now QuickPar is saying it's "Recovering Data", and its gonna take another ~35 minutes.

After this, will I be able to extract it all fine and dandy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1