Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

ahmetneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Super Smash Bros. Brawl allows players to play against distant opponents through the use of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Online multiplayer games can be played either with registered friends or with other randomly selected participants. The players' nicknames will be displayed during multiplayer matches. Additionally, players can converse with up to four phrases that are set by the player beforehand. The four phrases correspond to the characters' taunts and will appear in speech bubbles above the characters. It has been emphasized that these names and phrases will not be displayed in random-player matches. A Spectator mode allows players to watch matches taking place over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and bet on the outcome using coins earned within the game. The winner receives a jackpot of coins.[40] While waiting for a match to start online, players may practice fighting against Sandbag. Some other gameplay modes, such as the Home-Run Contest, can also be played using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.[

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay I've just aborted my torrent. It's just that there's too many errors and shit in this game to be fun. I mean when I only can play up to 6 VS-matches, get random errors with strange beep noises, I'd say I'll just wait until it comes out in europe (I'm not a Smash Brothers fanboy anyway)
well damn

at least the intro works

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
someone from ntorrents hosted it on a public tracker [site name removed by Sinkhead]....

in [site name removed by Sinkhead] search for Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD
and ull find it...

more leechers, the torrent will pick up

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
The cast of characters includes various returning characters from Super Smash Bros. Melee and a variety of newcomers, with a total of 37 playable characters. Some returning characters have been updated or refined since their last appearance, either in terms of appearance, fighting capabilities, or both. For example, Link and Fox have taken on new designs from more recent titles, while Samus has gained the ability to change into a new form, "Zero Suit Samus", by using her Final Smash. Some characters that were present in Melee did not return in Brawl.

Some previously represented series have had more characters added to Brawl. Diddy Kong from the Donkey Kong series and Ike from the Fire Emblem series will make their first appearance in the Smash Bros. series. Other newcomers are the first to represent their series. These include characters such as Pit, representing the Kid Icarus series for the first time since the 1991 Game Boy game Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, and Wario, from Nintendo's highly successful WarioWare and Wario Land series and an occasional antagonist of Mario's. Solid Snake, the main protagonist of Konami's Metal Gear franchise,[51] and Sonic the Hedgehog[52] from Nintendo's former rival Sega are the first third-party characters to appear in a Super Smash Bros. game.

Um, thanks?

I think we all know what this game is about.

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
someone from ntorrents hosted it on a public tracker the pirate bay....

in the piratebay search for Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD
and ull find it...

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

and ull find it...

ahmetneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
///http://badjojo.com/video_play_front.php?Id=6462

video of a new Dual Layer Confirmed working on pal with wiikey !!!

being upload onto [site name removed by Sinkhead] he says at end

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

and ull find it...

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

and ull find it...

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

and ull find it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk