Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

shadow1psc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol
sleep.gif

Banned.

But anyway, that torrent is dead ass slow and not worth it really. it's only the dvd5 version and we're nigh on the 9.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay I've just aborted my torrent. It's just that there's too many errors and shit in this game to be fun. I mean when I only can play up to 6 VS-matches, get random errors with strange beep noises, I'd say I'll just wait until it comes out in europe (I'm not a Smash Brothers fanboy anyway)

ahmetneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Job is reposted [Wii] as kind of Super Smash Bros. Brawl X JAP semi-crippled version

想嘗鮮的就下吧~因為是半殘廢版。 Adopters to the bar to the next because it is semi-crippled version.
至少比目前外面那些假種來的好。 At least those currently outside of leave to the good.

A:何謂半殘廢? A: What is a semi-disabled?
Q:不負責任推測: Q: irresponsible to speculate:
目前以證實任天堂明星大亂鬥X 為D9格式(簡單說檔案8G), Nintendo now to confirm that the star frag-fests X format for the D9 (simple file 8 G),
有人可以用wiikey dump第一層,這就是半殘廢版。 Some can be used wiikey dump the first tier, which is semi-crippled version.
用處:嘗鮮,單打可,有時會當。 Use: adopters, singles can be sometimes when. 就這樣.....不過也可能是假種,因為畢竟還沒下完。 In this way ..... but may also be false, because, after all, not the end.
檔案附件 File Attachments Azumi+(Wii)[080131] Super Smash Bros. Brawl X JAP.torrent (24.2 KB, 66 views) Azumi + (Wii) [080131] Super Smash Bros. Brawl X JAP.torrent (24.2 KB, 66 views)

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I've just aborted my torrent. It's just that there's too many errors and shit in this game to be fun. I mean when I only can play up to 6 VS-matches, get random errors with strange beep noises, I'd say I'll just wait until it comes out in europe (I'm not a Smash Brothers fanboy anyway)

Woah, is the stripped version really that bad?

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Just some more info for people that need it... It's currently being uploading on usenet. I've been waiting for it, found it via my editor account on newzbin.

It's not complete yet but it should be completed by about 8:00EST based on the current upload speed. Them I'm sure the nzb will hit all usual sites.

Not sure if it's allowed to be posted here, but I'm not risking my GBATemp Acct. :)

Edit
Someone is currently uploading.....
(Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD)[25/57] - yEnc "ssbxjp.part23.rar" (111/164)

And the speed has picked up tons. I'd estimate more like 5:00EST now.

I've been downloading this for a little while now. Upload speed is definitely cooking.

You're brave to post all that information, now we're going to get swarmed with "WHAR LINK 2 USENET" posts. -_-;

ahmetneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D9-DVD format in general can not be used to buy DL burning issue DL film can have high-priced but if the D5 issue still occured it will result in wii brick an non operal game there is also the DL ok done but where is USENET ?!?!?!?

ahmetneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wiu? lol if you mean a region patcher. yes i did. i patched it to pal. it works for me. Wiikey Update 1.9G , wii 3.1 . i would post up the rs links but there not mine, and this site has strict rules at posting links that are not urs. The game has been ripped. Both layers. i dont think this is the right torrent. i got it off direct links [which the service i somewhat pay for].

edit: My upload speed is slow + Bmw2ht should haveit up soon

burntoutashes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
D9-DVD format in general can not be used to buy DL burning issue DL film can have high-priced but if the D5 issue still occured it will result in wii brick an non operal game there is also the DL ok done but where is USENET ?!?!?!?
I'ts pretty funnny though. I'm still laughing

ahmetneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The cast of characters includes various returning characters from Super Smash Bros. Melee and a variety of newcomers, with a total of 37 playable characters. Some returning characters have been updated or refined since their last appearance, either in terms of appearance, fighting capabilities, or both. For example, Link and Fox have taken on new designs from more recent titles, while Samus has gained the ability to change into a new form, "Zero Suit Samus", by using her Final Smash. Some characters that were present in Melee did not return in Brawl.

Some previously represented series have had more characters added to Brawl. Diddy Kong from the Donkey Kong series and Ike from the Fire Emblem series will make their first appearance in the Smash Bros. series. Other newcomers are the first to represent their series. These include characters such as Pit, representing the Kid Icarus series for the first time since the 1991 Game Boy game Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, and Wario, from Nintendo's highly successful WarioWare and Wario Land series and an occasional antagonist of Mario's. Solid Snake, the main protagonist of Konami's Metal Gear franchise,[51] and Sonic the Hedgehog[52] from Nintendo's former rival Sega are the first third-party characters to appear in a Super Smash Bros. game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT