Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allow me to clear this up for you as a member who's been around for long

You have your reason to doubt any source which comes without proof, HOWEVER...

If there's one source to trust without picture proof, it's dernetteman. He's been around here for a long time, often posted stuff about if it works in all different settings and some releases and he's never been off.

In fact, I think pretty much for every game, he was the first one to tell whether or not it works on PAL. Take this into consideration before you people start making him out for a faker. In any case, he is very well respected by me and even as a dutch guy who are known for having a sober mind, I completely trust this guy, since he has not ever lied to us in any other topic before.

BTW, the release is a DVD5, the only reason why Wiikey wouldn't work is because it has trouble with DVD9. His test on Wiikey is nothing unreliable, in fact, it only proofs that the problem with Wiikey really only is because of the lack for DVD9 support.

jassa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some things yor forgot is that this hasn't been confirmed as real. Could be just as fake as everything else.
And Internal means that the release is supposed to stay within the scene and not be made available to people not part of the scene. (It usually always gets leaked out anyway though.)

Thought those should be included for the retards that don't read the previous pages but then comment with noob questions like "does my burner burn DL?" drowning out the real info with noobness..

Added those to my original post, for all the good it'll do.

I notice a mod edited that fake nfo into the actual release info in the first post. This explains some of the responses.

Mods: I thought that nfo file was a fake? Did you obtain it from reliable scene sources or did you just use the one that some random person posted in this thread?
huh.gif

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm also downloading from some Japanese forum I found the torrent on. Looked real enough, but it's single-layer, I'm guessing after looking at the size.

Mienaikage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If PAL only works in 50Hz, does that mean the game will be slowed down?

I guess it's not too much of a problem though, at least it's playable in some form.

Ling-Ling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If PAL only works in 50Hz, does that mean the game will be slowed down?

I guess it's not too much of a problem though, at least it's playable in some form.
youre mixing some things up here! Hz(Hertz) tells you how often the image is sent to the screen per second(or something like this) and what are you talking about is the fps(frames per second). I think it'll have on both version 50hz and 60hz 60fps, but on PAL it seems like only the 50hz version is running!

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
325 User(s) are reading this topic (26 Guests and 9 Anonymous Users)

Heh, that must be why I got 3 database errors when I tried regular replies.

If the leak is only half of the game (No subspace) does is still have to be a dual layer burn?

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
dernetteman hosted just with Klozi brawl
smile.gif

who hosted what with what o.O
Klozi! Das ist der Admin von Wii-Reloaded und dernettemann ist glaube ich der 2. Admin! Und die haben es eben hochgeladen!

Klozi! He is the admin of wii-reloaded and dernettemann(theniceguy) is afaik the second admin! And these two just hosted the Image of the SL-Version!
Saying that a guy dumped the game and talking about his site is kinda dangerous here.

But tnx
biggrin.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
325 User(s) are reading this topic (26 Guests and 9 Anonymous Users)

Heh, that must be why I got 3 database errors when I tried regular replies.

If the leak is only half of the game (No subspace) does is still have to be a dual layer burn?

First off we don't if the leak is real.
Second the suposed nfo (very unproffesional and fake looking nfo, making the release even more fishy) for the game said it can be burned on a single layer dvd.
Thirdly the only thing that will answer everyones question with total certainty is time. Have some patience.

Ling-Ling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dernetteman hosted just with Klozi brawl
smile.gif

who hosted what with what o.O

Klozi! Das ist der Admin von Wii-Reloaded und dernettemann ist glaube ich der 2. Admin! Und die haben es eben hochgeladen!

Klozi! He is the admin of wii-reloaded and dernettemann(theniceguy) is afaik the second admin! And these two just hosted the Image of the SL-Version!
Saying that a guy dumped the game and talking about his site is kinda dangerous here.

But tnx
biggrin.gif
i just said the name of the site, not the url
biggrin.gif

so mods, plz dont ban me^^

jergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal

Mienaikage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
youre mixing some things up here! Hz(Hertz) tells you how often the image is sent to the screen per second(or something like this) and what are you talking about is the fps(frames per second). I think it'll have on both version 50hz and 60hz 60fps, but on PAL it seems like only the 50hz version is running!

I'm just guessing. On PS2 when you switched a game from 60Hz to 50Hz the FPS would also go down, which was noticeable because cutscenes went out of sync with music. I don't know if the same thing happens with the Wii because mine isn't modded yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work