Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

Julian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Torup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, as said to me by someone in another topic, SSBB comes with system update 3.1J and it is necessary to play.

I dont want double channels on my Wii, so I was thinking if its possible to update to 3.1U (seems to be the 3.1J equivalent to US, right?) and pass by SSBB without an system update. If it is possible, can someone say a game that has iths update (no Wi-fi here).

Sorry for bad english and/or impertinent questions.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the news post at wiinewz.com is outdated. Earlier there was a fake release. This is 12 hours later or so, since gbatemp is posting it. It just might be real

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People this news about the fake SSMB on psx scene appared online few hours ago...long before gbatemp talked about this release. boys the situation is a little confused...

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No! NO! Please be the real thing. I was ready.
verbs2qc3.jpg

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
someone prolly got that old fake onto some sites, where it spread from and hence appeared in some prechans later. this is when gbatemp picked it up and decided to add it. but i am pretty sure this is the same old fake again.

lhnguyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the nfo on the front page of GBATemp says that the game has been ripped dvd5... I'm gonna have to say that this is gonna get nuked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1