Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

MSW0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't find anywhere besides the fake one, not even on Usenet.

Gonna have to say it's the fake...

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title of the file listed on the gbatemp release list is the title of a fake released almost 3 weeks ago. I am sure other people have noticed and I know its unlucky but is it possible that somehow thats the supposed leak?

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
90% of the posters in this thread have no idea what they are talking about.
Assuming and speculating makes you look like an idiot.
This release was pre'd the same way as every other release we post hence why it's on portal. Until it is proved to be fake it will remain on the portal.
It was pre'd around 09:26AM GMT+0 today and is on many sites including abgx.net doopes.com etc etc etc.
Please THINK before you post to avoid looking like a total retard.
If you don't have a clue what you are talking about, or have nothing to add to the current discussion then DON'T post.

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
90% of the posters in this thread have no idea what they are talking about.Â
Assuming and speculating makes you look like an idiot.
This release was pre'd the same way as every other release we post hence why it's on portal. Until it is proved to be fake it will remain on the portal.
It was pre'd around 09:26AM GMT+0 today and is on many sites including abgx.net doopes.com etc etc etc.
Please THINK before you post to avoid looking like a total retard.
If you don't have a clue what you are talking about, or have nothing to add to the current discussion then DON'T post.

what does pre'd mean?
and is the iso on them sites then

Alfangus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well they aren't exactly the same:

3 Weeks Ago:
Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_JAP_WII-TMD

Today:
Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD

Maybe they were fooled into putting up the fake, but I think gbatemp would at least have noticed the similarities in the titles, and considered its legitimacy before posting it as a release.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Will gbatemp collapse in on itself?
No, for this... is SPARTA!

Seriously people just wait and see instead of over 150 posts of nonsence
tongue.gif
And yes, please read the NFO as it states a few things that I've read in several posts above mine already:
http://gbatemp.net/img/wii-nfo/image.php?wii619

Sola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Someone posted this earlier today or yesterday. We are just normal gamers who want to play the game! We don't know what's going on in the scene because they don't let anything come through until it's completely tested. We need patience in this and posting more rumors or fakes won't make it easier to wait. Just a little more time...

Cervantos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright then!!, that's the proof we're talking about
Now I'll just have to find the file somewhere on this huge internet, the dvd9 version that is

zero9teen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why GBA Temp would make a release for the incomplete version is something I still don't understand.

If this release isn't the dual-layer image, then the game won't function properly, and is missing a lot of data. This isn't something this site does.

DaWiis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.diemetrix.net
XP
Country
Norway
Come on guys. Just wait for it.

INTERNAL -
An internal release is done for several reasons. A lot of groups do a lot of INTERNAL releases, as they wont be dupe’d on it. Also lower quality theater rips are done INTERNAL so not to lower the reputation of the group, or due to the amount of rips done already. An INTERNAL release is available as normal on the groups affiliate sites, but they can’t be traded to other sites without request from the site ops. Some INTERNAL releases still trickle down to IRC/Newsgroups, it usually depends on the title and the popularity.

NUKED -
A Film/Game can be nuked for various reasons. Individual sites will nuke for breaking their rules (such as “No Telesyncs”/ "NTSC only") but if the film/game has something extremely wrong with it (no soundtrack for 20mins, CD2 is incorrect film/game etc) then a global nuke will occur, and people trading it across sites will lose their credits. Nuked films/games can still reach other sources such as p2p/usenet, but its a good idea to check why it was nuked in the first place. If there’s something wrong with a group release, they can request a nuke.

D

Deleted User

this is going to get nuked... the way of the scene is to release exact dump even if it's dual layer and not playing on any modchips. Then if a dvd5 version is made it would only be a modification not a release. Look at the PS2 scene for example.

Now I don't think a lot of courier will spread it because they'll probably wait for a real dump. So it's probably one of the main reason why this one will either get delayed or be not released at all...

By the way I feel sorry for you Thug4L1f3... to think the same shit will happen on march 9th....

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why GBA Temp would make a release for the incomplete version is something I still don't understand.

If this release isn't the dual-layer image, then the game won't function properly, and is missing a lot of data. This isn't something this site does.

I'm sure you know everything about GBAtemp, seeing you joined a few days ago.

Anyway, this is great news.

Could anyone advice me on this:

Assume it works on PAL and wiikey, right now I have 1.9b and the firmware before 3.1 installed.

Would it be better to first upgrade everything to 1.9g and 3.1 through Mario Galaxy?
Or would I have the same result if I just patch it with the japanese patch? (except for the dual channels)

Thanks!

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Once again, we post what is pre'd. This was pre'd the same way as everything else. We don't get to see the NFO when a release is pre'd, just the info that it has been pre'd.
If we didn't post it and you all saw it elsewhere you'd complain about that, so in essence, we can't do right either way.

vafel

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then...