Hacking Wii with Wiikey stopped playing "backups"

pcpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just come to play on my Wii and it wont read my game copies. I have had it 6 months and not had any problems before. It just seems to not want to read my copies. It reads orginals, Wii Play and Wii Sports but not copies. Any ideas.

I have te lastest 1.9g firmware and play only PAL games. One thing is that had a power cut today however my Wii was NOT in use at the time.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

gizmoguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont no if this will solve your problem but i had the same problem.
Originals work how they should and boot first time, but backups dont
frown.gif

To get my backups to play i have to shut the wii off all together so the light on the front goes red and then insert the disk to load the game and it will load up.
If its in wii connect mode games will not boot unless i do this, and if i want to change games i also have to do this, i cant just eject the game i was playing and just swap another game disk.
I have to eject the disk hold the power button till it goes red then re insert another disk.
my wiikey was also worked fine for about 6 months but this is only way i can get my backups to work now.
Hope there is a better solution, but this is working for me

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem and used the recovery disc and all was well again.
smile.gif
of course, I needed to do the 1.9g thing again but everything is fine now. And it took about 5 months for it to happen, so its not like it was regular for the Wii to stop reading my back ups. I hope this helps you because I'm pretty sure you just need to use the recovery disc. ^^;;

pcpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried both things suggested but I still get a disk error when trying to load a copy game. Originals still work.
Help please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: