Hacking wii.waninkoko.info down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cokecola3
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 11,290
  • Replies Replies 35
Stephanie said:
wut


~Steph
maybe someone was feeling sexualy confused and wants to bat for the other side
tongue.gif


PS this whole page is getting sooo modereted. thread probs getting locks to lol
 
FRanatic said:
They also had a large input in cioscorp.
I don't think so. Cioscorp is just a collection of the original IOSes with DIP7 patches. There can't be a large input because this is only a patch made to some files.
 
mousex said:
FRanatic said:
They also had a large input in cioscorp.
I don't think so. Cioscorp is just a collection of the original IOSes with DIP7 patches. There can't be a large input because this is only a patch made to some files.
yes it was out before softmii, cant remember who made it though. i dont think it was sofmii team
 
Hello,
This is my first post on GBAtemp, but I am in need of some answers...

first, I have installed HBC and the downgrade using the TP hack.
second, I dow00ngraded to 3.2U
third, I installed dvdx, gamma launcher, dvd dumper, and softchip loader svn (by orange chicken)

also, I installed all the necessary IOS's need to run any homebrew/backups

now onto the issue.

my backup launcher is .3g, also have .3 and .1...all installed...
but the newest backup launcher allows you to have a config screen by holding 1 when you press start, when I do that the launcher comes up but no config screen. all of the other launchers that automatically come up with a config screen also do not work, they do not launch or anything.

.3g has an autoboot so it allows me to play all backups...now I have a weird part also...I have "homebrewed" 3 other wii's, and they all get the config screen with no problem, but they have to sometimes force PAL, or NTSC, or PAL60, etc....but I never have to, on all three of the ones I "homebrewed" on Madden 09 they have to force NTSC, but I don't, I'm not sure if this is something with the IOS's or not...I can't figure it out....

I have tried to uninstall everything using "anytitle delete" and "WAD Manager" and then reinstalling it...but still the same problem, I have even uninstalled everything along with upgrading then redowngrading then installing everything again...still the same thing...no config screen.

I don't know if anyone else has had this "problem", (well I don't know if it is a problem, but I wanna make sure that my wii isn't complete dumb)...but if so...help would be greatly appreciated...


also if anyone knows how to get ahold of waninkoko, so I could thank him for the launcher and also ask him the same question...that would be great...

thanks...
 

Site & Scene News