Wii VC Injector Script Issues

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by SexySpai, Jun 18, 2018.

1. SexySpai
    OP

SexySpai xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    So I have been trying to inject Kirby's Return to Dream Land as a VC title, and every time I launch it i get an error code. Here's what I did in detail: I used CleanRip to dump an iso. It split the iso so I merged them using cmd. Then used the injector script and only changed the setting to make the gamepad emulate a horizontal wii remote and put the title keys correctly. I then put in the right title keys and created the WUD. I then used sig_c2w_patcher to use WUP Installer GX2 to install the WUP vc files. I installed to the nand. I then went back to the wii u menu and launched the title. It asked to use the gamepad (said yes of course), and then when it launched. I got an error screen. "An error has occurred. Please press and hold the power button blah blah blah. error code 160-0791..." Any help on why this happened and how I can fix will be appreciated.

this is my first post btw.

2. DynastyVic

DynastyVic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I get these errors as well and I can't seem to find the issue as there isn't much people who have the knowledge.

All I can suggest is go into region free mode through haxchi or you need to download an iso that is part of your country. So example a PAL Wii to use Pal games.

If anyone else can suggest something then it would be appreciated.

The other thing is that the key could be wrong as I read on some website that instead of rhythm heaven fever, another wii common key is used.

3. SexySpai
    OP

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    I didn't download it. I used Cleanrip to dump the split isos.

4. DynastyVic

Newcomer
    May 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I have found this out. When you use the wii inject. In the advanced tab, click "Patch video mode with Wii-VMC..". Maybe it will change things.

5. SexySpai
    OP

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    Should i change it form NTSC > PAL or vice versa?

6. SexySpai
    OP

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    It changed nothing. Still get an error. Same code, same everything.

7. DynastyVic

Newcomer
    May 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I would only say is that the iso is at fault. Try to get the iso file from somewhere else.

I am currently getting hold of my region's isos from someone and all of them work.

8. SexySpai
    OP

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    Well I used Dolphin and it works perfectly. And I dont want to download isos from other websites.

9. SexySpai
    OP

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    update: I got it to boot without the error screen and the wii u is perfectly functioning. But the only problem is now I have a black screen. I swear to god if I see one more black screen...

10. SexySpai
    OP

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    UPDATE: Game finally booted. Now the game thinks I put a Classic Controller/Nunchuck in the remote forcing me not to play.

11. DynastyVic

Newcomer
    May 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    That is good to know.

Apologises for not being able to help you.

12. SexySpai
    OP

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    It's good. Still cant play tho.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is there a way to emulate the Wii Remote sideways and force no classic controller?

13. Elijah6133

Elijah6133 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2015
    Canada
    I've been having an issue with this program on 2 computers (one windows 8.1 and the other windows 10.) My problem is that the program will not start when I click on it. It used to work fine on both machines, but then it froze so I exited the program using task manager, and ever since then I have been able to get it to open on either of my computers. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated