Hardware Wii Usb HDD with Mod Chip?

!!??

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I plan on getting wiikey. I just want to know something. Did anybody make a way that you could use usb hdds or, play of sds. Or any way to expand your memory for modded wii's yet?

phaerun

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
And hopefully it will stick to fat 32. I read somewhere the dude does not want pirates to use his app to load up isos on a usb hdd and run rampart. and I
grog.gif
him for that
tongue.gif

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
You know there are some movies out there that are bigger than 4GB right..? I want to play those when that USB HDD Homebrew gets finished..

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it funny that so many people are worried about an ISO loader saying it will kill the Wii. Like over 50% of those people already have a modchip, and I'm sure atleast half of the rest have some kind of pirated VC game, be it injected or a proper release.

Lets check the facts.
GC - ISO Loader
PS2 - ISO Loader
Xbox - ISO Loader
PSP - ISO Loader

Hell even the DS and GBA allow you to boot Images of retail games with a hardware modification.

And the PSP is the only system that seemed hurt from it, although it never sold well to begin with, and since M33 firmware they have been selling more PSP units then ever, just less games.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
For crying out loud, Nintendo makes money on every Wii sold unlike most consoles. Wii Pirating isnt even hurting them the slightest..

phaerun

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well he is the one coding it and if he does not want his app to be used to load isos and he sticks with fat32 to have the 4 gb limit, you have to respect his wish
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked