Hacking Wii U - VWii - Wii64 no controller, roms.

S-toon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed The Homebrew Chanel on VWii and it is working fine :)

I installed Nintendont and also working :)

I installed Snes9x GX and also working :)

I installed FCE Ultra GX and also working :)

I Installed Wii64 from here http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii64 and the controller doesn't work and it also isn't seeing the roms.

The controller I am using is the PDP Fight Pad = Classic Controller Pro, and it works fine with the others but not with Wii64. Wii64 loads up fine, but then I can't do anything, the wiimote turns off, the lights at the bottom, and then after awhile the first one turns on, but still nothing, none of the buttons work.

Also says there are no roms.
Example.
Root sdcard - wii64 - roms - and the game.n64
this is Right? Right?
or should there be another folder with the name of the game inside the roms folder for every game, basically just like Nintendont?

Thanks,

JVC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try just using the Wii controller,if it works then the PDP isnt compatible.
And the wii64 directory is correct,try using a usb drive if sd doesnt seem to work.

S-toon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also tried using the wiimote by itself and also with the nunchuck attached and still nothing. None of the buttons work :/

I am at work but any one have anymore suggestions on what to try later?

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try it from the USB. That is how I fixed this same issue along with Wifflow which wasn't working before. Now it all works perfectly!

S-toon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried it from a USB and no good. It doesnt recognise my wii remote by itself, with the nunchuck or pdp fight pad which is basically a classic controller pro. So thats why i cant loaf a room cus cant go to load it lol

I installed Not64 and so far so good :) thanks ole. my PDP fight pad and one game tested so far working good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1