Hacking wii u sdk leaked

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would Nintendo let you port a GBA emulator to WiiU? How about a simple MAME port? Can Nintendo delete any titles off Wii Us whenever they want? It seems all very tricky to me. "Offline" development and side-installs (I belive the current term is) are way more secure against any "corporate entanglements"...

Twili

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just stopping in to say that you CAN find the Wii U SDK with Google now if you take cafe.sdk.1.7.wiiu-powerup and add the right file extension to it, then search for it in quotes. ;) But whoever uploaded it encrypted the files contained with the Wii U common key. :(

deathnote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the keys are at the blog from fail0verflow, but only in sha-1 hashes.. the rar archive doesnt ask for a password but it cant be extracted.. and the nzb files doesnt work for me

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
All the files, even the nfo and fv, are encrypted, they aren't using rar encryption.

Proof:

Code:
“[|BŽ-pwL‹cõØ¢r"ö;iú³â'6%×ýÛ^}Oœ„²gð'ÂÝsò´ž¶”.ιB»¢(8Í]"®¹‡/[‘‚DfòÞÀ^ÄM¿nŽß`J€9·#Ft»c]bÄ>*³A§·ûBȇU8¥¸FL—€Ø>¾\¡|÷†`vFƒ:@œÏ_´ …#:"b¤$ôkȶˆŽ805ÊR¨§o.Üï_¹½Ò†´´MlZUYàQ˜ÝÇÐôÖf¨Rl—ï©ÓñÆÌéb±yJy\¾ÃJÖh*ùÏu²2`(kt†ZuõzÄAÀU
‹¯òâ”ÈCAŸmÜ‘U+ý+‹tÁ¿W¿‰2ßßœYhwT¦*Hœ&°S‹jÞo:Ú>Œ)i×]p–„)™`/

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
CAFE SDK IS REAL
AXFNw.png

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been posting on here a bit, but I have been reading thread to check progress on Homebrew and such. Since Cafe SDK is now confirmed real, what can be done with it? Really curious to see how this plays out :)

Not really much, this is prototype SDK so it isn't compatible with retail Wii U.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
So why did they bother releasing it at all? Doesn't sound like it'll help the hacking scene in any way. I don't see how this can be useful to anyone or to the scene.

The anwser is the same the last time you asked.
shits already happening , and this is just a post that is to show "hey we've had this for a while , and there is more kooler shit to come"
Would you like to ask this question for the third time?

Reactions: markehmus

optikalsaint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version is that in the release notes? I have been sitting on version 2.09.22 (July 2013) for a while now. Is it newer than that one?

mat128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which version is that in the release notes? I have been sitting on version 2.09.22 (July 2013) for a while now. Is it newer than that one?

It's 1.7 from 2011.

So why did they bother releasing it at all? Doesn't sound like it'll help the hacking scene in any way. I don't see how this can be useful to anyone or to the scene.

It has documentation on how the WiiU functions as well as demo code.

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs