Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

DannyP2026

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you use these saves? I downloaded the Mario Maker one but whenever I load it, it just starts a new save. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Last edited by DannyP2026,

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone upload an almost completed save file for the US Wii U Virtual Console version of Super Mario RPG (SNES)?

Level 30 (I think is the highest) and Pre-Smithy boss fight?

Thank you!!

If you provide your savegame (tell me where you are in-game) I can try to see if I can help you.

Last edited by asper,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just question, does PAL version of DKC: Tropical Freeze (from OP list) save works on US version of same game?

If not, so please could you upload the US version of DKC: Tropical Freeze save with 100%, but hard mode isn't necessary? Thanks

Last edited by JeepX87,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to got Super Smash Bros load successfully after injected and it works fine.

but I have problem with Super Mario Maker - I created new save and played the game, then quit to use Saviine to dump the save with success, but I replaced with save that I downloaded from here (SM_Maker143plus_148_Costumes) in correct file path (same path from dump, except to replace everything from downloaded file, then injected successfully, but it won't load, so forced game to create a new save.

I followed same tutorial as ShadowOne333 shared with us, works well with Super Smash Bros, but not works with Super Mario Maker.

I noticed that Super Mario Maker has no common file, so I'm doing wrong with injecting the save?

Edited: I use Saviine 1.1b
Edited #2: I think about could be different game patch version - I'm using 1.44 patch since this save is 1.43 :glare:

Last edited by JeepX87,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Someone can share a Super Mario 3D World 100% Save Data Folder to inject with Saviine already try with the gamedata.bin its not working
Thank u guys!

I tested and works fine, but you need to copy GameData.bin to 8000000x file, also clear anything in dump file first before you can inject with only one folder.

Also, delete the cookie before run the homebrew.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I install the pikmin 3 save onto my pikmin game?

You have to dump the save with Saviine to get familiar with title code first so you replace with file that you downloaded from here, so you can inject with Saviine.

There is easy to follow the step - follow the instruction.
1)
2)

It does include about teach you how to use Saviine.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is already a request for that, still waiting if someone wants to share their save.
Whoops, sorry. I must've overlooked it.

EDIT: Also, the save for Sonic Lost World isn't quite 100% as the Hidden World isn't completed. It's not any big deal to me, just thought I'd mention it.

Also, the save for Watch Dogs is missing a few very minor things, but all the major stuff is there. All that's really missing is a few audio files and a few achievements(in game it says it's 95.4% complete). Again, no big deal, just thought I'd let people know.

Last edited by mbruno,

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will be more accurate next time :P, to be honest the saves I'm uploading are quite old, so I don't remember exactly the completition %, just have in my head that I unlocked every thing I could, I pay no attention to achievements so @mbruno is right in that regard.
Are you referring to Sonic Lost World or Watch Dogs? @newdoria88 clarified what I mention about Sonic Lost World in the first post, but may not have seen what I edited into my previous post regarding Watch Dogs.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One final thing, the save for Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush. even though it says it's for the EU version, it worked just fine for me on the NA version.
Yeah usually European and North American saves can be interchanged between each other.
I did the same thing for the Twilight Princess HD save, it was European, yet I changed the folders specifically to acustom the USA folders and the save was 100% compatible.
I haven't seen a single EUR save that isn't compatible with a USA save yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1