Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

CharizardMen99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
does anyone know how to import custom save files?

i want to import a complete ssb4 save file but i don't know how to do it...

ThMaximus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Someone can share a Super Mario 3D World 100% Save Data Folder to inject with Saviine already try with the gamedata.bin its not working
Thank u guys!

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens [BLGPWR] PAL/EU save. Lost interest after beating story mode & trying to grind getting gold bricks... Perfect save for fun or a nice head start for trying to 100%.

Its 43% complete,
Story mode complete w/ free play unlocked,
Only 2 side mission/worlds open/completed w/ around 4-6 more (Might even be less???) needing to be unlocked by gaining more gold bricks,
All characters needed to 100% are unlocked,
Rest of stats are in the spoiler/picture below.

W29tu3B.png

Attachments

• LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens [BLGPWR].rar
    721.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by BIFFTAZ,
Reactions: rasputin

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE save right here for PAL. Not sure about NTSC or JAP. Save 1&2 are unmodded and 3&4 are modded with max levels and maximum Yen. Save 3 is on Chapter 5 Intermission and Save 4 is in the middle of Chapter 6. Side quests are also 50% done on 3&4. Have fun!

Edit: Almost forgot. This was done on the Reincarnation patch. This has been tested on an unpatched version and works fine.

Attachments

• Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE [ASEP01].rar
    31.1 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by SkittleDash,

Dogbert8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a completed save file for the North American Wii U Virtual Console release of Yoshi's Island (GBA)? I'd love to be able to jump right to the GBA exclusive levels without replaying the entire game to unlock them. Thanks!

CaseyTal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone upload an almost completed save file for the US Wii U Virtual Console version of Super Mario RPG (SNES)?

Level 30 (I think is the highest) and Pre-Smithy boss fight?

Thank you!!

Reactions: JohnEspy

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it stated anywhere which games have their saves region locked?
I know that most mario games are & resident evil revelations are region free because I've tried & it works. Just try & see, Doesn't take more than 5 minutes to test a out of region save by injecting with saviine or copy & paste onto your sd for loadiine.

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that most mario games are & resident evil revelations are region free because I've tried & it works. Just try & see, Doesn't take more than 5 minutes to test a out of region save by injecting with saviine or copy & paste onto your sd for loadiine.

Ok. Unfortunately Ocarina of Time seems to be region locked.

drocdoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens [BLGPWR] PAL/EU save. Lost interest after beating story mode & trying to grind getting gold bricks... Perfect save for fun or a nice head start for trying to 100%.

Its 43% complete,
Story mode complete w/ free play unlocked,
Only 2 side mission/worlds open/completed w/ around 4-6 more (Might even be less???) needing to be unlocked by gaining more gold bricks,
All characters needed to 100% are unlocked,
Rest of stats are in the spoiler/picture below.

W29tu3B.png

Thank you so MUCHHHH!!! My wii u only reads the sd card (it wont write, so I cant save my progress to the sd card). These saves are what enable me to play the games without having to start at the begining all the time. Again major thank you for uploading your save file!

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so MUCHHHH!!! My wii u only reads the sd card (it wont write, so I cant save my progress to the sd card). These saves are what enable me to play the games without having to start at the begining all the time. Again major thank you for uploading your save file!
No problem. I have another Lego save on the first page for Lego Avengers similar to this one with story mode complete & a few other things.

zanitos

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
thats my save of Xenoblade x[US], any1 willing to give me a 100% or at least beaten game save file plz?

Attachments

• Xenoblade Chronicles X [AX5D01].zip
    106.8 KB · Views: 261

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!