Wii U ranking jumps over 875% on Amazon UK after Xbox One announcement

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is true, its hilarious. If not, still hilarious.

Either way, that announcement was pure concentrated failure. There was no incentive to want to buy the thing, just fees and fees, requirements, and proprietary expenses

Reactions: the_randomizer

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I expect the Wii U to pick up even more sales with more games, a price drop, and the announced price of the home entertainment systems. They will be slightly pricey going by the ammount of gear they are packing.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess they sold 8 consoles then?
8.75 to be exact. The "0.75" is due to the people that take certain items out of the box, call up Customer Support saying that the item was missing, then get a 'replacement' for the 'missing item'. (a.k.a. 90% of all customers)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Meh. This "news" is sketchy at best. If this is the way console sales should be counted, I'd imagine the lists being quite a bit different. Sales should be looked at a country level (US/JP) or region level (EU, S-America, etc), not at a store level. Regardless of the store being Amazon.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Even if the reasons for this are not that clear, or how much this sales wave will spread and endure, it's certainly good news for Nintendo

And that op GIF ...damn! it's perfect :P

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
No surprise, I hope both PS4 and Wii U beat the XBO, unless Sony does the same DRM then I hope Wii U destroys both but that's unlikely unless their Sega deal also includes Shenmue III around PS4/XBO launch, that would totally throw a spanner in the works.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc