Wii U Pro Controller with Wii Games

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by John Brown, Apr 27, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. John Brown
    OP

John Brown Member

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2015
    Canada
    I know there is no current hack that enables you to do this but I was wondering if it possible. I know it is possible to use the Wii U pro controller with homebrew on the Wii and gamecube games. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to hacking so I'm just going to give a few practical ideas and then you can tell me why this won't work.
    -develop a homebrew app where you start up your Wii games from that lets you use the Wii U Pro Controller
    -if that is not possible, maybe you can mod each individual Wii game that most people would like to use their Wii U Pro Controller with such as Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Xenoblade Chronicles, etc. This can be done similar to how Project M mods Brawl. I'm talking out of my ass but maybe you can find a way to trick the system into thinking the Wii U Pro Controller is a Classic Controller Pro?
    -Another way to do this that is less likely is hack the actual rom and configure it

If there is anyone knowledgeable with hacking and coding please tell me a way we can achieve this and I'll actually study coding and hacking to do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice